All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"A really really weird laboratory test" -Jomar

I went to St. Lukes today for such a really really weird laboratory test, the EMG-NCV test...

Rawr. Sending electric pulses to my foot and having needles in it is weird. What's weirder is that when I lift my foot with a plastic needle in my muscle, the thingy beside me sounds like an engine. Yep yep, my foot is like an engine with the sounds of the thingamajig. And Tito Bo (my neuro doctor) was telling me: 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear, back to neutral. I was like a car. I don't get to reach 4th gear on my left, and not even 2nd on the defective foot. Therefore, I have to go into a Physical Therapy program perhaps after the Periodic Test.

Oh well. I have to rest now. I'm heaven tired from going from PSHS to UST to SLMC... I traversed the whole metropolis, except the southern part, perhaps, in the quest for wellness. xD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home