All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 13, 2006

"Now my belief in Friday the 13th has just been strengthened even more" -Jomar

All ASVHs are required to post an unforgetable experience happened on a Friday the 13th. Do you believe in bad luck or superistitions?

Jomar: YES! I do have paraskavedekatriaphobia. I keep a journal of my Friday the 13th experiences, and I put in there my examination results, schedules and everything academic. I remember Grade 3. Someone accused me of stealing food and money on a Friday the 13th. Wow, he is actually the person who stole my money, grrr. And I got reprimanded because my class adviser then didn't listen to my side. I'm just thankful that our grade level officer was fair enough to listen to me and was able to prove that I am not a thief. ~_~ (Oct 8, 2006, 10:40am)

---
Today has been the weirdest Friday the 13th I've ever experienced in my life.

I started the day out running to the front lobby to chat nonstop with my Diamond friends. The usual "Hi Justine! Hi Lordom! Hi Paul!" rituals blah are there. But I saw someone else there. Ooh, Kit!!! Hahaha... It was only today that I found out that Kit and Keanu were schoolmates last year, and Kit was telling how Keanu was such a jynx. Justine and I were like staying away from Keanu because of his weird aura ). I despise falling cows xD...

Then I went to Val Ed. Ma'am Sarmago wasn't there but most of us decided to stay because the next class will be in the same room. I had lots of fun playing "Truth, Dare or Harassment" with my classmates although it grossed me out big time...

English came and the first of Jejomar Bongat's Series of Unfortunate Events has started. I failed the long test. By one point. Ouch. But anyhow it wasn't that bad because I'm expecting my speech to be good. The Speech choir must definitely be aced and I presume that all group projects were given 1.00s to 1.50s, by the way several people reacted when they saw our work.

No Physics, because Ma'am Era had to go with 08 for their retreat. We had to go to the ASTB to encode personal information for the teachers' database. Whee, I'm officially enrolled now xD... There's this button in the form which says "enroll student" blah... wahaha!!!

Tech Skills was hell of fun, senti, annoying, and in general, weird. I was alone most of the time, contemplating my life.

UB was scary. Grarrl. I lost my cellphone. Wah. I ran to the front lob to seek help from Andie, Paul and Keziah (whom I have helped yesterday). I miss-called my phone but there was no answer. Therefore, I ran to the gazebo (record time, though I am injured) just to see Kayla holding my phone. I thanked her with my whole heart and I dashed back to chat with my Diamond friends.

Then I suddenly saw Rosal play Patintero. Grarrl. I don't want to talk about it.

Before starting Bio, I went up to Ma'am Yuhico just to make sure that I must be cheerful even though I've had bad experiences. And yes, it was enough. I got a 34/50 >>> 1.5 for the Perio! Now my Geom has chances of going up to 1.75. Yay for me xD...

Bio was cool! I love Dr. House series. It made me up for some time, at least, except for the fact that there was this gorey scene where the doctors had to cut through the throat of the patient, to save the life.

Algeb! Free cut! Thaaank you Ma'am Orate!!!

Soc Sci!!! I cannot explain it too much, it's so complicated. With all the operations Sir Martin has done, I ended up getting a 66% (with an 83 equivalent mark) from the original 59.5%. I could've failed in shame. 0.5% percent. At least I got a 6.5% additional. (But hey! I did not just come up with that 66% value, I computed it!!!)

Filipino was simply annoying. Misconceptions. I hate misconceptions. But still, my Filipino perio is evil. 2.25. Rawr ~_~...

This quarter, I won't be posting my scores in a table. I'll be posting day by day summaries instead (don't worry, they will be in a separate post).

Now my belief in Friday the 13th has just been strengthened even more, with all the weird happenings today. Good thing this comes only once in a while. But, hey, it's mere coincidence. So, maybe when the next Friday the 13th comes, things can change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home