All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Neil G connfesses: I really thank trish for waking me up early in d morning para sabihing may activity pala

Bbk, bakit wala akong feedback from you regarding ur new rule? DI CYA TLAGA MAKATARUNGAN. for me, i wouldnt be able to enjoy d real beauty of the game without the blogsite itself. eh ano ngaun kung mag away away ang mga housemates? dat jst means dat real people live inside ur house na may mga totoong damdamin. it's a reflection of d real life outside d house.

On d lighter side, im so happy nanalo entry ko for "friday d 13th". hehehehe. special thanks to trish, mica and rommel for voting for my entry. hehehehe. kahit di naman ako ang nanalo dun eh id b happy enough na may nakak appreciate on my insights about some matters. hehehe.

And i know, it's quite late to react about us winning activity 1, too..... i just happy for out team. well, it really pays if you have TEAM WORK. and i really thank trish for waking me up early in d morning para sabihing may activity pala. hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home