All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Neil G confesses: I kinda was expecting something really BIG for Day 001 from BIG Bad Kuya

Well, I kinda was expecting something really BIG for Day 001 from BIG Bad Kuya. Pero parang naging silent. hehehehehe. but stil ok... im grateful im part of d all-star pbbfg.

I still havent gotten d chance to communicate wid some other housemates. sana maging close ko naman ung iba.

Although may napapansin na akong attitude sa ibang housemates, ok naman cla. hehehehehehe. impression lng naman. i knw mababait naman lahat ng mga housemates here.

Sana makasundo ko naman ang mga housemates at wla me magiging kaaway. i really dnt wanna live in d same house wid some1 na may grudges on me.

Guys, if ever lng na makaka offend man ako, jst tell me. im open 2 it naman. i use it for self improvement. dnt worry....

hehehehehehe.
WELCOME, HOUSEMATES.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home