All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 07, 2006

"My heart was broken into pieces..." -Maristel

Oh! And yeah... I feel so torned, just 2 nights ago...

My heart was broken into pieces...

The guy that I've loved since I was 2nd yr high school... Whom I spent few sleepless nights with a summer ago, and few day and nights out with.,,

And the guy I fancied for over a decades... That we also had some unfinished business is now a FATHER... Happy and with his domestic partner...

Some thoughts popped in my mind...

Why I can't get over him?
Why I loved him this much?
Why I always see myself with him, till the last breath I will breathe?
Why of all the guys I've been with, it's him I see my future with?

Why, ALL WHY's?

I know I have to set my feelings free, but why can't I just forget?
I know, he will never be happy with me...
I know, I was never his life...
Maybe MEAN TIME...
But why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home