All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mica confesses: I was a bit surprised when I saw your warning

In my previous post in the Diary section, I was able to share to you my sentiments regarding my day in school and some funny moments I shared with my friends who are graduating this March. I was tired, exhausted but inspired at the same time because I do cherish our last moments together as classmates.

My friends in the “REAL” and “REEL” world know the fact that I love Blogging (that’s why I deserve the title “BLOGISTA PRINCESS of DAGUPAN”right?). I blog anything and everything I want. It’s my blog anyway.

I was a bit surprised when I saw your warning regarding my shout outs to my friends when in fact, walang nakalagay sa rules na bawal yun na prinint ko pa before.

Sa pagkakaalam ko, Real Life Updates ang kinakailangan kong ilagay sa Diary ko sa Board. I have an active blog via Livejournal and most of my entries are FOR FRIENDS VIEW ONLY.

I just copied the whole thing to the board last night and it came from my REAL BLOG. I think there’s nothing wrong when I greet my friends or relatives there lalo na’t nasa friend list ko sila. Ganun ako in real life, so why should I not post that? Hindi ko naman dapat palitan ang pamamaraan ko sa pag-blog para lang sa game na ito, diba? Kung ginawa ko yun, hindi na ako yun.

Just wondering. Hope to Hear from BBK soon



Next time, you include a note that says you copy-paste your diary post from your blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home