All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mica blogs: Confessions of a Starving and Sleepless Blogger
mood: drained
music: Build This City - The Cars


SPOT THE DIFFERENCE? nyahaha :)

The first pic was taken when I was 6 years old during our trip to Hongkong. I was busy eating when my dad suddenly took this picture without my concent. Now you know san ako nagmana haha :) The second pic was taken during the summer of 2004 in Bonuan Beach.

I love EATING i swear! Hindi ako maselan sa pagkain. I used to be so skinny back in high school. During those days, I skip my breakfast and recess to access the internet in our Computer Laboratory and check on Spice Girls stuff in my Yahoo!Clubs (now YahooGroups). Those were the days..

In college, I became an active dance troupe member and believe it or not, I ate A LOT especially on our breaks (sina Alain at Nel ba naman kasama mo haha). Since then, I gained weight... from skinny to sexy :)

When I had a part-time job, 50% of my money goes to my food. 50 % goes to my brother's OT Fee

I am busy right now with 2 organizations, my dabarkads and studies and I now know the meaning of :

STRESS

whew! and because of this stress, I'm starting to look like a Zombie again.

Thanks to Lecel for giving me some kikay stuff to put on my pale face! :P

In the past weeks (i mean months haha), there are times wherein I'm skipping my meals to have fun. I am also suffering from Insomnia (not amnesia like Kuya Arvin says.. nakakalimutan daw nya matulog! :P). Tthe earliest time for me to sleep is 1:30AM. I guess I have to blame it on Mochachinno and Unlimited Texting.

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home