All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Meet the All Star Virtual Housemates

NEIL G, 25, Cebu, Season 1 Runner Up
When I first got an invitation from BBK to join PBBFG 1, I really thought it was a BIG JOKE… a comical version of the ABS-CBN’s PBB. I was wrong. Season 1 was something more than a game for me, it brought us friendship. And I have to thank my housemates especially Neil TG and Trish for making the stay worthwhile.

It was a great experience for me! I learned a lot of things including respecting others for what they believe, that trust is also very important, to be vocal of your thoughts, being yourself and being true to others, and a lot more.

Becoming Season 1’s Runner Up was beyond my expectations. I didn’t even think I’d last ‘til Day 100. Of course, I have also dreamt of becoming a winner but it was not my priority. Being part of it makes you a winner already.

And who would forget the creator of the game, the genius behind the scenes - BIG BAD KUYA himself? BBK, thanks for welcoming me inside your house again.

To my new housemates: This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Imagine the best among the best from Season 1 through 3? Wow! Let’s triple the bonding and triple the fun! See yah, guys…=D


MICA, 19, Dagupan, Season 1 5th Placer
How did I get into the game? hmmm... I was a member of the ABS-CBN Forum when I accidentally click the link to the PBBForum by BBK. I was intrigued upon seeing the PBB Fantasy board. I think they were looking for Esti's replacement so I decided to email BBK. I wasn't expecting na he'll choose me over the other applicants (may 4 na ata nun) pero luckily I got in

The most memorable thing for me during my stay is our Eyeball. Doing crazy stuff with Neil TG, Trish , Sheila and my bestfriend is unforgettable for me I was able to talk to other virtual housemates din. We danced all night ... as in sobra! Trish and I became close friends lalo that time

Some of my housemates became my constant textmates. We often share our opinions about life, love etc. Meeting different individuals from different parts of the Philippines through an online game is a rare opportunity

I am looking forward to meeting the other housemates from Season 2 and 3. Kilala ko na sina Paolo at Remcyl (diba diba? hehe) I hope makabonding ko pa yung iba. I'm not here to win or whatever, pero I am here for the fun, challenge and the friendship Love you guys!

MARGE, 15, Caloocan, Season 2 7th Placer
Pano ko nga ba nalaman ang PBBFG... Ahh I remember Adrian Jeric of season 1. I've met him through a conference that talks about Pinoy Big Brother Season 1. Nagka-hingian ng Email Add sa Friendster then, when I checked out his page on his friend box I saw some strange looking eye. BigBadKuya na curious daw ba! To cut the long story short. I applied for the season two of the said Virtual Game.

I had a lot of fun staying inside the V-House. Then PaJeMaReMa was formed. It stands for "Pa"olo - "Je"n -Jen - "Ma"ristel - "Re"ms - "Ma"rge. They served as my Ate's and Kuya's throughout the game. Although sometimes I think playing an online game is kinda' boring but it's not.

I've met a lot of friends. I've encountered a lot of problems and arguments inside the V-house. Well its part of growing up. Some became my constant textmates. Nako! Si Ate Mats super addict sa quotations. Everday not less than 10 messages ang na-rereceive ko sakanya. Most memorable, yung EyeBall naming ni Ate Jen. Coz’ we talked about almost everything. To my new Virtual Housemates, I hope maka pag-bonding tayo inside the V-house! More Eyeballs’ to come, more task to be accomplished. Let’s have fun and make new friends. Ciao! All Star Rocks!


IAN, 21, Cebu, Season 2 6th Placer
I was once a forumer sa PBB Forums nung kasagsagan pa ng PBB season 1. I got indulged to it.. craved for it... became my past time.... became my routine...... later ended to obsession. Prior to PBB by the way, I was already active to these online games stuffs --- Survivor, Amazing Race blah blah. (international ones)

Then isang link ang naligaw sa PBB Forum... naligaw ang PBBFG link... inviting ORG (Online Reality Game) Fanatics to join. I tried... hoped... invited... accepted.

Played the game as one of the most hated players of the season. Winning was my goal... but luck.... and stupidity of people around ended me as PBBFG Season 2's 6th placer.

Though those I voted never got eliminated..... I was able to be a big part of the game, crumbled alliances, made friends... and enemies... was able to made 5 people quit the game... 4 of them consecutively.

I once played the game as the 'evil' one ...but past na kaya yun. )

New set of cast, new gameplay, new strategies, new rules......

I just hope my big mouth won't hit me back this time.

I was in Korea during my PBBFG2 days, now that I'm in cebu... I dont have my PC..... it would be a lot difficult for me to keep in touch with everyone.

But as what Ive said... "Once I get comitted, I commit." -i am ian-


BENJ, 21, Manila, Season 3 3rd Placer
I will have a big target behind my back - heck, even right at my heart --- for the things that I did last season, but Im very proud for how I handled the situations that arose from the game. I joined the game for one reason and one reason alone - blog wh0ring. As you could've probably deduced making friends and not making enemies were clearly not my main objectives when I participated in this exercise. It was all about the hits and that was even a monumental failure.

If you notice I'm not reaching out to talk to you, be happy that I'm being my true self and not some ingenuine freak trying to please everyone despite my real personality.

I have a good idea that I might be among the first to be evicted, but that's ok. I brought something new to the game and it's undeniably one that was laid out from day one. Sure, we weren't close when the alliance was done, but since we mainly talked with each other, we eventually bonded - in our own superficial highschool-level way.

Have fun, people.


PAOLO MIGUEL, 18, California, Season 2 Big Winner
Hi! I am Paolo Miguel! Season 2 Big Winner na hindi inaasahan. I am now doing my homework pero I want to multi-task and do something different. I have known PBBFG thru Mica of Season 1. Naaalala ko pa nga na pinipilit ko cya noon na Day 40+ na cla sa PBBFG1 and I insist na isali nila ako kc mukhang masaya. Mica told me it's not possible. Sali na lng daw ako sa next season. So I sent BBK a lot of messages noon para makasali ako and luckily I did.

First day sa vHay, wala pa akong kilala, i don't remember names, try ko pa na i-memorize. I played as me and as who I am. I played fair. I remember the days na I thought of quitting because of losing Ate Jen-Jen and Rems in the game but Of course, Ate Mats is still in the house so no worries.

Akala ko tlga noong una na si Ate Mats mananalo. I never even worried na kung sino ang mananalo saaming dalawa. I really never expected to win. Nalaman ko lng na panalo na ako nung tinext ako ni Ate Mats at ni ate Jen-jen na congrats daw. Akala ko niloloko lng nila ako but no, Its true and of course masaya dahil hindi ko nga expected then it happened. So for this All-Star PBBFG! I am really not expecting anything. I wanna gain new friends dun sa mga hindi ko pa nakikilala or nakaka-usap. Like Trish & Kenneth and also si Charles na dito lng sa board ko nakakausap. So I am really excited on meeting the new people and of course continue the friendship that I started with the old people. Not that they are old. Pero basta alam nyo na un!

Happy All-Star PBBFG to all of us!!!


JOMAR, 13, Manila, Season 1 9th Placer
I am Jomar, 13 years of age, and a sophomore student of Philippine Science High School. My schoolmates call me Jejo, but I still prefer being called Jomar. Since Season 1 started, I have been literally obsessed with PBBFG, so I took advantage of the opportunity to be an FH myself. And yes, I was selected. But after less than 2 weeks, I was the 3rd evictee. I was saddened. I stopped following PBBFG for one season. But, during the later half of S2, I gained several friends, and got back interest in the game. I have formed lots of friendships in S2 and S3.

I really tried my best to find myself a slot in this All Stars season for one and only one reason: TO PROVE MYSELF. I felt like I was not given an opportunity to be myself, forbidden of the chance to gain friends in the then-called Fantasy House, and most of all, I failed to be myself.

I'm looking forward to the All-Stars as the best season ever. Good luck to all of us!


GEE, 19, Pasig, Season 3 Runner Up
I’ve never thought that this FANTASY GAME idea would be a heck of fun. FUN? Oh yeah, a co-vh from our season had given our game such an entrancing description; and it’s “LAME”. Honestly, it was considerably lame, but that LAME FANTASY GAME had somehow taught me a couple of things:

* A stranger can be a friend
* A friend can be a partner in crime
* A partner in crime can be a mortal enemy

Haha! Who would believe that such very thorny phrases can be formulated from very simple circumstances? Those aren't serious cases but those can be warnings that we can apply to our daily lives.

Upon browsing other season’s blog, I may say that Season 3 differs for it presented an obvious stroke of strategies unlike the others who value friendship more than anything else. So it is GAME VS. FRIENDSHIP then... I've somehow managed to balance those on my last play and this time, I'll be giving more weight to one element; the one that I've regretted not giving importance with.

Being Season 3’s Runner-up is a nice reputation na rin. Haha, you just don’t know how nice it is to be showered with phrases such as “ It should have been you” ( Uyyy, defense mechanism. Haha!). Lolz! Well, Don’t get me wrong. I have nothing against someone ah. What I’m trying to point out is, it’s how you play the game naman eh, no matter what your ranking is.

New set of virtual housemates + fresh rules + same Vhouse + more wicked BBK = ALL STAR PBBFG… I’m looking forward to build another exciting journey here with you guys. Let’s just enjoy every single moment inside the Vhouse.

Oh well, so what’s the fun part? Hmmm, I actually don’t know the exact reason why I love playing this game. Basta, I’m having fun eh! So DEAL WITH IT! Bwahahaha!


KENNETH, 17, Vancouver, Season 1 5th Placer
I'm kenneth, as in M'c kenneth P. Licon... from season1... replacement lang ako i think, pero inspite that, enjoy din namn.. first i had no idea was this thing is all about... ksi namn i dont watch PBB.. ive heard about it tho but never realy had the chance to watch it...honestly i joined just for fun... plain fun... nothin else and xiempre kasama na dun making friends... and meeting new people (which i dont think i did anyways)

Oh well, i tried to participate sa mga task.. did all i can to manage my time para sa PBB and it think its worth it =) i didnt think it was THAT much fun since i only met about.. probly 3 or 4 people.. kasama na dun si mica.. saka mga iba pa.. pero di rin kami naging close... prang "hi,hello,gudbye"...

naiinggit nga ako nung nagmeet yung mga housemates... ksi mejo malyo layo ako... e sila prang super bonded na tLga sa isat isa... saka they dont feel akward or intimedated by each others presence... ewan pero they seemed like super close... kya feeling ko nun wala masyadung gus2 makipag usap sakin...

LESSONS >> hhhmm.. wala masydu pero yun mga.. dapat cguro this time mas maging open ako.. saka ready to communicate with people.. pra makabond ko mga VHM....


CHARLES, 19, Parañaque, Season 3 Big Winner
I saw BBK's post at ABS-CBN forums, then I decided to try it. So, at first, I was hesistant to join in the conversation with BBK and with other VH, until I came up with Gee and Benj. (you already knew that).

PBBFG Season 3 is very new to me. An online community vying for the title "Big Winner". I have no plans on being the Big Winner, but fate crawled up on our sleeves, and changed the destiny which was supposed to be Gee's. And with that I learned that everybody has potentials; everybody has something that the others do not have. It was just how you play and use your potentials to the maximum.

For this season, the "ALL STAR", I hope again to find new friends and make something new. For me, PBBFG is something you wont come across everyday, its a totally new and different world. All these expriences just makes the Charles Lemark Viloria, you would know.


TRISH, 29, Quezon City, Season 1 3rd Placer
Well, when BBK messaged me thru friendster, i was also shocked... kala ko kung anong message and kung kaninong message galing yun coz i myself is watching the pinoy big brother game at abs. kala ko nga dun ako isasali, kaya at first kinabahan tlga ako... coz i really dont know what to do... hehehehe! but when BBK told me na it was only a fantasy game... di na ako ng 2 isip na tanggapin... i grabbed it that fast na, kasi naisip ko, i'll have the chance to know a lot of people and have more than 1 friend.

But fortunately, naging friends ko almost all of them sa season 1, the first people i get along with are neil-g, neil-tg and INAN.... yeah kung sino pa yung mga guys yun pa ang unang nakipag friends.... then sumunod na sila ate sheila, si jopax naman nakakapag kwentuhan lang kmi nun pag ang topic is mga love life, crushes, heartbroken stuffs... as well as mica... si mica naman puro tungkol sa mga pang-kikay... well, na-enjoy ko din naman kasi ako din i love make-ups! hehehehehe!

cguro yung lesson na nakuha ko from the season 1 are dont let others intimidate you as well as u should fight for your true friends... kasi mahirap maghanap ng TRUE friends... well, wala naman akong pingsisisihan sa pagsali sa PBBFG kasi i really enjoyed staying at BBK's House!

Well, for this season... i hope to gain more friends and treasure them... i hope also na maging mas close pa kami ng mga VM's na kasali.... hehhehehehe! sana wala ng mga tampuhan or mga away-away, sana lahat kami eh maging versatile sa lahat! sama maging open-minded din ang iba.... tanggapin kung ano man ang napag desisyonan ng bawat isa.... i hope may RESPECT ang isa't-isa sa bawat VM's


KASHEN, 17, Manila, Season 3 12th Placer
Hmm..actually i dnt know tlaga bout this fantasy game, Inintruduce lng xa skin ni dylan from season 2 ^^..He asked me if kung pde daw me sumali sa PBBFG and he said na its like a real PBB in channel 2..Im a internet maniac naman so i decided to join the reffered me to BBK.. I remember pa nga 1st time kong nka chat si BBk ay nsa canada akho..harhar..Dont know that time friendly pa si BBK nagtataka ako now bkit suplado nya nha..*hmf*

In PBBFG season 3 im not expecting na mgugustuhan nila akho coz in ril life naman tlaga i admit suplada akho..which gives me the advantage to be suplada tlaga..Honestly konti lng cguro ung msasabi kong friends ko ir pbbfg namely GEE, JENJEN and PAOLO..lolx..Si DYL namn kc friend ko tlaga xa in ril life.. Dont know maybe bcoz sila tlaga ung nkakasachat ko ng todo i mean matagal like kay JENJEN sis nkachat ko xa hindi pa naiistart ung pbbfg3..and nagtatanong din kc me sa knya kung pano ang takbo ng game..coz i have no idead tlaga..fortunately nging close friends tlaga kami...and also kay GEE sis..hanggang umaga ko xa minsan ka chat..hmf rami ko na ngang sinabi na probs sa kanya ee..harhar..actually puro love problems..harhar...and kay PAOLO nag offer xa kin if pde daw kmi mging close friends ng bday nya..harhar..as a gift sa bday nya..i accepted his offer..lolx..im friendly nama tlaga ee..harhar..

And to allstar pipz im happy coz marami na din akong friends khit hindi pa nag start ung game..d ko na mention coz alam nyo na kung sino kaya..ayt..?! =p

I wish na maging close kming lahat coz for me it is so important na bonded tayo kahit ayaw nyo..hmf.. TAKE CARE olweys co-vhs..*mwaAAhh*


MARISTEL, 27, Manila, Season 2 Runner Up
Hello Philippines! Hello World! I'm MARISTEL. Season 2 Runner-Up. And that's a living proud! Being here in this Virtual Fantasy Game has all been but an accident, but a GOOD one... You can call me Mats or Ting or any words you can form from the word "MARISTEL".

Anyway... this sure feels like FIRST DAY HIGH... First day ko ulit doing this thing. Introductions, blogs, updates, posting pics, blah blah... blah... Well, I'm really out of words... After Milenyo, everything was left shattered and was a mess kasi. Well, enough of that stuff...

I say "First impressions never really lasts..." Some see me as SUPLADA, snob, MATARAY but 'am not... Get to know me... And I know everything will end well. I don't choose who I talk to or converse with, as long as we're all comfy with each other, that would be great! I'm a QUOTE-ADDICT and a lot of VHs can attest to that... To name a few, there's PAO, MARGE, JEN, NEIL-TG & REMS... I'm a MULTI-TASKER... I do things and stuffs all at the same time. Lately, I've learned to be a lot more punctual and more determined in every endeavor I'm into. I love life. I love LOVE. I love stuffs. I love to meet new peoples from all points of life. I love to joke around. I'm a BIG TRIPPER. Once I popped out of my dull mind, I'll never stop! 'know what I mean? Once I started talking - I talk... Once I started laughing - I laughed till my jaw dropped and till tears starts to fall from my eyes coz of too much emotions... I'm a HAPPY person. I don't want dull moments. I love THRILLS... I have the PASSION for PINK... I have PASSION for FASHION... I love dressing out and attending stuffs...

For those who doesn't know a bit about me... You can all rely to either Pao or Marge who has been my constant friend till our season ended... If you can still get a hold of a bit communication with Jen or Rems... They all know me inside and out... I say, I'm a BEAUTIFUL PERSON... I can be the sweetest candy or white chocolate you could have (hahaha), no kidding!

For all who's in need of someone they can talk to, about life and love matters... I can be your SHRINK... You're CLOSE FRIEND... You're not so distant FAMILY member... You're SOUL SISTAH...

Now I say, Life is like a case of BEER or a bottle of the most expensive Hennesey in your bar. You can't drink all of it alone... You got to share it with someone, and if you get drunk with the first few bottles or few shots of it, you'll miss the OTHERS... JUST CHILL...

Life is beautiful... Let's all spread love and be friends...
To my fellow AVHs... To those who I know, I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO-SO MUCH... The others who I didn't get the chance to know before... I'M LOOKING FORWARD...

BBK, naMiss din kta... 'zup?

CHEERS to y'all!
BE SAFE & STAY SAFE!!!


ANN, 26, Bulacan, Season 3 5th Placer

Ann Roxas aka Diane Kruger

If i would be born again, i wish i was a bird! wahahaha and it seems the virtual world has responded to my sentiments!

What will i put in here? aaahhh!! i really had no intention to join the all star season because i am so busy right now pero malakas sa akin si pao pao!

I would love to spend much time in here and i really pray i would have the time. last minute i was backing out but when pao told me meron na site, jeez wala nang urungan.

Atleast now the rules are changed and they were good. atleast meron na tayong decorum na susundin.

I am currently busy with life. and i will be sharing my daily scheds to you. enough about sentiments, it's about facing the world!

Ciao! :)


ROMMEL, 16, Olongapo, Season 2 12th Placer

I am Rommel Sherwin D. Copuyoc, an Olongapeno.. in the southern tip of Zambales, near the South China Sea, and once a part of Subic. I am 16 years old, taking up BS-Mechanical Engineering in University of the Philippines-Diliman Campus. I am a freshman.

I am a very emotive person. Likes rock and punk emo music. My favorite band is typecast. I like blogging, html web designing. I dont really like studying. I would be typically laying in my bed writing a lot of crappy crappy short poems I can't finish, or songs I can't tune up.

I am a frustrated guitarist. I can't guitar. I am a frustrated drummer. I can't play drums. I studied high school in the Regional Science High School for Region III, in Subic Bay, Olongapo.

I graduated as the Math whiz, and had the most number of medals on the graduation, that would be 24 I think. 24 medals. All I accumulated from History, Math, Journalism and organizations.

I was ranked as the 1st Special Academic Distinction then. I am not the geeky guy, brainy or whatsoever. Medyo windang at tulala nga ako eh. In short tungaw. Syempre mahilig ako magcomputer. Net. Net. Hosts na din ako ng iba't ibang fantasy games before. Foreigners nga lang yung mga contestants ko. May mga Filipinos din pero konti lang.

Forumsnet God ako. Site yun ng Reality Shows. You see I love Reality Shows. Survivor. Amazing Race. Idol Shows etc.

Anyways, I am INC. So religious ako. Hehe.

I like blogging and sharing things. I am a member of the University of the Philippines Department of Science & Technology [DOST] Scholars' Association. Hehe.

Ayun. wala lang. Intro lang. Basta normal lang akong tao. Na walang magawa sa buhay kundi umiyak dahil kay 317381 hanggang ngayon ba naman!

At ayun lang po... haha anrami kong crush dito sa dorm. hehee
cge
taga kalay ako eh
ahahhaa

anyways. ayun na ang intro ko1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home