All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Maritel confesses: Nobody's "DOUBLE FACING" here

Just can't imagine how things are happening 'round here inside the Virtual House. I really don't know how I'm going to comment on all those stuffs I read from the other virtual housemates... Honestly speaking (so to speak as always), I never really thought that the First Nomination will become this "hot" and "controversial"... I can't blame each and everyone of them who were VOTED FOR +4 and +2 evicting points... I know how that feels and sure thing it would really hurt me the way they were... But, we all don't know what's running inside the virtual housemate's mind to do and say things that could be really hurtful, painful, harsh and rough...

(On Neil G's Confession) I know how you feel Neil... This situation, already happened to me... Season2 to be exact... But, hear me out guys... We "still" have to do our math here (like what BBK, used to tell me, way back)... We're still not sure of thuings... We still doesn't know who's gonna be the NEXT EVICTEE here... I don't know, if it's Trish... Will it be Trish? Rowen? Kashen? WE ALL DON'T KNOW... If there's one person, who's worthy to decide and to say who SHOULD STAY or SHOULD GO,,, still it's BBK... I do understand how you feel... I would feel the same if one of my closest ^ oldest friend will leave... Just CHILL, I know everything will fall into places...

In addition, I want to comment on what Trish confessed... Trish, NO OFFENSE girl.. I think it's not proper for you to say that there are people here who are "DOBLE KARA" Nobody's "DOUBLE FACING" here... All of us are just doing what we're all to do... Whatever decision that others may have done, I think the least we should all do is, RESPECT IT... You said, GET REAL... That's TRUE. Reality Game, as how we know this game... I guess, they're just being REAL... NO PRETENSIONS... NO HASSLES... JUST PLAIN AS THEY ARE... We're ALL REAL HERE... Nobody said, that we're not... Calm down girl... Reading your confession, I know it won't do US good. ALL OF US WILL SOON BE EVICTEES here... Wala namang may sabi na, walang dapat maEvict. Plus, if that's what they want, LET'S JUST ALL RESPECT IT... That's how we all see it. Kung mali man ang iboto ka, sooner or later, maiwan ka man sa VH, ganun pa din... May boboto pa din sa ating lahat. Wala namang safe dito... Also, I'M REALLY SORRY, IF I HAVE TO SAY THIS... You also wrote there that "kung ikaw man ang ma-out dito, ok lang syo" I don't think, it's ok with you... I see the bitterness there... All of US HAVE OUR END HERE... We all don't know when. Also, "students na walang breeding" I think, it's more "below the belt" na... Lahat naman tayo, hangga't maari, hangga't kaya ng parents natin, palalakihin nila tayo ng ayon lang sa norms natin. I don't see it as "walang breeding" - you may be the ELDEST here, I MAY BE the 2nd... Kaya lang, with regards to how you reacted, not so sure about it... We should all BE CIVILIZED here... Isa ako sa mga "kinaIbigan mo" Trish... I accepted that... Pure friendship... If you were hurt with the words dpat bigyan ng "evicting pts" mga gustong magQuit, ok lang, pananaw mo yun. That's how you see things... Yeah "bias" nga... But do u think - that during the 1st or 2nd stay here at VH, eh, proper ba, magkaroon ng invitations for "alliances" sort of thing... I think, it's not... No hard feelings, we're still in the middle of BUILDING rapport and friendship here... We hardly know each other, we all doesn't know who's capable of doing it and who isn't. But if we're all befriending someone here, we shouldn't LAY PLANS...

The truth... I never really thought that this thing will be such a biggie... I'm so sorry... You may not be talking things against me, you might be... But whoever it is you're saying, kahit gaano pa ka-Obvious, let's just all be straight here... Lahat naman tayo, eh NASASAKTAN din... Kung mga aso nga, marunong masaktan at magtampo, TAYONG mga TAO pa kaya...


-----

Ayun,,, with what you see from this thread... There's been this "stuff" that BBK and me has been discusssing... Not that I'm appealing (again) or protesting... What I am trying to say - is that the time on the BLOGSITE and pbbfantasygame PROBOARDS are not SYNCHRONIZED... The time on my pc, may have been 7mins. late from the board, but it's just a matter of minutes... Like what others say, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER... That's my own opinion lang naman. I am not saying that I'm against or has something to do with anyone here... I was just a bit shocked when around 11:17 BBK posted that the NOMINATION is already closed and 2 AVHs have an invalid ballot... Well, it all happens sometimes. Who can prevent that from coming right. We're all not aware of what's gonna happen next here... BOTTOMLINE: It happened na... No matter how much we yearn that "we" could all do something about it, WE JUST CAN'T SIMPLY PUT and HAVE AN INSTANT REMEDY FOR THAT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home