All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Maristel confesses: Yup, it's true "Jokes are half meant"

The least I expect was some things left unsettled... I never thought that I would be reading a transcript that will really break my heart... Honestly, I never thought that with this situation, I will presume that the FRIENDSHIP has come to its end...

Frankly speaking... What happen, what I hear and what I felt inside the virtual house, once I do log out and put myself to sleep di ko na sya dala hanggang sa pagtulog ko... I'll just wait for another day and go online and check with my fellow virtual housemates and most of the times do, patch things up... Once I joke around, it's not to the extent of breaking someone's heart... Yup, it's true "Jokes are half meant" ... but never in my open mind I did take it personally and say things that might break the friendship... I just had this chat with Marge and she was like, "gusto q na magQuit" but of course my usual line... Wag... Feels like, it's me who's so irrational here, when all my life, since I started playing here, I WAS THE RATIONAL one... I'm not saying that there are some who's irrational but I just want to straight things up... This situation doesn't require distance between two persons who had issues, rather we should all cross the bridge and meet halfway and settle things.

I've read some hurtful words... Season 2 was way different from All Star... This never happened at all. Magkaroon man ng problems, we do always make it a point na maayos namin, whatever it is that we might caused someone... Good or bad... This maybe hard to believe, but Pao's words really made me cry... Wala ng online ngayon... I am now alone here... The only one who's up and just can no longer pretend that everything's alright. That everything's going well... It's not... I know...

I didn't say that there is someone inside the virtual house who is masama... Siguro, let's just all watch our words before saying it... We all don't know kasi if we're hurting someone na. I've been through a lot today. Pao, thanks so much sa lahat... I tried everything... I sent you a personal message here sa boards, you didn't reply... I sent you a message sa YM, wala din... I remember, you once said that during your chat with Gee... Now, it's me who's saying it naman... Nakakalungkot, noh? Ako, oo... Nalulungkot sa mga nagyayari... But with your status right now, I'm very much happy for you... I do... Just enjoy the moment while it lasts... Sabi mo, lalayo ka muna... I've onced crossed that distance Pao, and it was never that hard... Cguro, kapag na-down or you feel bad (somehow) kung dumating man yung point na yun and no one wants to listen or bear your sadness, I'm just here... A text away... Maybe we're far across the miles, but you know my digits... Just drop a line and you know, I'll run through you, just to ease your burden... This situation really makes me cry... Till then... Ciao...

BBK, paramdam ka din po...
Trish, you'll get over him someday...

To those, who were there for me yesterday afternoon (Gee, Marge & Jomar) thanks so much...

Gee, thanks for cheerin' me up & not gettin' tired doing stuffs to make me smile...

Gotta go...
Till next time or I guess later ulit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home