All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Maristel confesses: TWO THUMBS UP for KENNETH

Nice job Kenneth!!! First the All-Star Banner, that was EXCELLENT!!! Then the Picture Profile that was so AWESOME... Whereas I chose the Profile #1 which really is "eye-catching" and not so typical stuff that any computer geek will be doing... You're being ARTISTIC was somehow revealed on your 3 choices were I can say was so eclectic, for you've given me hard time deciding from which is more conspicuous... Well, what can I say you really have that penchant when it comes to designing stuffs. The TEE Official Logo was so SIMPLE yet ELEGANT... It'll just depend on what color of tee we'll be using. It's so unique and not to mention the 20mins. you've spared for just a tee but still it looks like profesionnaly crafted... Just can't wait to see it with a finished product... TWO THUMBS UP for KENNETH... Well, let's call it A DAY & I'm offering a TOAST for a JOB WELL DONE... PERFECTO... Strikingly beautiful and impressive... Exceptionally fine... Impresinante... Bellissima!!! Le las querido!!! Muchos Gracias Signor Kenneth!!!

I was so glad seeing those materials here online... Cutie talaga!!! I saw all the different types of Kenneth... He was so versatile and really is looking forward seeing my name on the shirt!!!

BBK... New rule na naman? Why naman po? Feels like, the rules are really blasting na... Padami ng padami BBK... You really are true fro what I read sa "Questions on the Activities" thread... What about my status here? Homepage ko na po yung blogsite natin... I myself really doesn't update myself sa blogsite, I still do wait for daily updates from my fellow ASVHs, kaya lang, I have this habit, na I really do check the blogsites pa din most of the times... Ang hirap naman po ata nun BBK... Like what Neil G. said from his Confession Thread... It's like driving on a highway were you are blindfolded and you can't see who your crossing paths with... Paano kung may mababangga na pala. Or it's me na - na naBangga na by speeding cars. Ang hirap naman po ata nun. I just can't see myself driving by myself on a highway and blindfolded... That's really hard... Driving alone, feels like I won't help myself get lost nowhere... Okay naman po yung proposition na dito namin update sarili namin sa board's confessional thread kaya lang it'll be more harder now... Some still do find it easy reading and seeing all the updates from the blogsite... What if tanggalin na lang po for the meantime yung shoutbox... Lahat ng gusto mag visit - might as well use our boards and dito na lang po nila post comments nila...

Ann, ano ba yung nabasa ko... You're considering yourself quitting? Please, wag naman... We should all stand up for each other in this game... You know Spongecola's "BITIW" - yan ang THEMESONG ng ALL-STAR...

Charles, thank you for everything... As in for everything... Never thought that this will come this far, you know our friendship... Also dun sa sinabi mo na sorry... You don't have to say you're sorry... I do understand you... Especially now... GROUPMATES na tayo...

Gee, miss na kita girl... Sis, saw your exposure as Y Speaker... Naks naman... Just one click sa youtube and there you are...

Ian, where ka na ba? Feels like, I've been missing a lot of stories from you na... Miss na kita...

Jomar, hi there... No words left to say kasi Telephone ever tayo... Hay, basta - I'll try my best to be there sa Intrams nyo... But I'm not not promising...

Kashen & Paulo, Di pa kayo? Pero Mag EM-YU naman... So, I presume, Malapit ng Umamin... or S.O. Secret On... wahaha! Sis, ang cutie lang ng talk ko with my ex last night... Super concern pdn sya sa'kin... Katuwa lang... Paolo, di ka na nakagawa ng Homework dahil sa sobrang attachment nyo ni Kashen... Naks!!! PAG-IBIG...

Marge, sis!!! Wow!!! Malapit na yung 25... I can't wait! The fifth Fashion Show will be later na (18th) kaya, I'm looking forward sa 25th... Miss yah girl... Don't worry sa mga messages ko, I'm slowly taking it all out na...

Mica, so PROJECT: T'Shirt na... Can't wait... Plus yung GEB pa... Looking forward seeing you din... I think, I wasn't mistaken, I owe you a date... Hanap na kita ng date... Okei.?

Trish, Hi... Super dami naman ng thanks!!! I'm so overwhelmed... You're right... We should all BURY THE HATCHET and set everything aside... Miss our talks...

Neil G., Pinahirapan niyo ko ni Charles sa Never ENDING story, All-Star Edition... Ang hirap!!! Anyway, about your Babes, I'm so sorry to hear about those stuffs na, na miss mo sya, tapos parang too little time.Ang hirap nun... Yung gusto mo yakapin, di mo mayakap... Haayz... Soon, tha'll be over...

Rowen, OHMYGED! Sa U.P. Diliman ka pala... That I don't know... I was unaware about that... Anyway, chat with you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home