All Star PBBFG

Monday, October 30, 2006

Maristel confesses: Parang because of t EB na di siya napuntahan, THAT PERSON WILL MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE

Mahirap po pala talaga ngayon dito sa All-Star... Some do think that there's some kind of an alliance... Also, got an info that there maybe some housemates na may target na for the next nomination... Someone spilled it... But, I don't know how true that person might be saying. Coz, there has been a lot of UNEXPECTED THINGS that happened here. I may have been close to someone before, knowing that being friends with that person, knowing that in some points I'll see what really is beneath those words and that person's being depth and all.

To those, who's thinking that I am against them or have this things against them, iniisip niyo lang yun. I just never thought that this game will be so sensational. I don't know... I've known someone here BBK that I considered my closest... But as days go by... That person is starting to scare me... BBK, to be honest, yes. I really did want to join this All Star. But, the first few days during the registration, I can't get through the boards - till I knew from Gee, that Day 01 has started already. And it was a fellow VH from my season was the one who registered for me here. So since, I was chosen, I just did my part the way I have to be.

There has been a lot of ambiguous things that happened the first 26 days. I'm happy that I am already building rapport with the other VHs as well... But if there's one thing that TRIGGERED ME THE MOST, was being judged! Siguro BBK, you know what I'm saying... Kaya lang po, ang di ko lang malaman, bakit ganun ang tao na yun. Yes, matalino sya... Kanina po, that person was kindda harassing one of my fellow VH. Mean things were said to that person. Naaawa ako sa kanya. Yung tao na yun, I understand concern siya sa akin and all. Kaya lang, dahil sa concern niya na MISINTERPRET sya. Yung isa po, walang ginawa kundi iJudge sya ng iJudge...

There's nothing wrong na minsan, maawa ka sa sarili mo, kaya lang... That person has been overdoing it. Kindda irritating na. Kindda more like seeking for attention. Yeah, may NAASAR, may NABANAS sa akin for not showing up or returning their calls or replying to their messages. THAT'S MY BAD... But, I think COLLAPSING to the extent that all parts of your body was so cold and numb, PROPER PO BA NA UNAHIN ng PINSAN KO, na SINISISI din ng taong yun, why my cousin can't text or reply...

He asked my friend to talk to me. I did texted the concerned housemate and said CALL ME... And then, there was it. Ngayon lang ako nakaramdam ng ganito... Na sobrang nanginginig ako sa galit... I said, PAKINGGAN MUNA NIYA AKO... WHAT I HAVE TO SAY... PATAPUSIN NIYA AKO MAGSALITA... Sabi niya LISTEN DAW SYA... I do admit it...

CATHARSIS - releasing all your pent up emotions....

That's what I did. I just released all the painful things and stuffs that - that person told me! More like, and most likely that person is harassing me. Calling our house and not answering... Even used other people's name. Ako, BBK okay lang makipag usap sa akin. Maiintindihan ko. May kasalanan din ako... Alam ko... PERO SA NEGOSYO KO, UNPREDICTABLE ANG MAGIGING TIME TABLE KO... IT'S NOT ALWAYS A HOLIDAY. PASKO, BAGONG TAON nga may event kami. Sa BUSINESS NAMIN... Wala akong personal life... Wala akong social life... Social life, meaning gimmicks and night outs with friends. Kaya ako, looking forward ako dito sa ALL STAR, but if there's anyone or anybody ang mag aASSUME and mag aAccuse sa akin na PLASTIK, MANLOLOKO ako. Malaking kalokohan. I'm very much willing to spend the money I have na pwede kong ibigay na lang sa Mom or sa kapatid ko who's in need, pero, I would much rather spend it to people whom I've made a promise way back MAY...

And another BBK, if that person really wants to straight things up with me... Sana lahat ng mabasa niya and mabasa niya sa CHAT or call namin, sana naman maintindihan niya. Pero hindi. Mas naiintindihan niya sarili niya. Pati business ko, ipapamukha niya sa akin why nagCancel ang client ko last Wednesday...

BBK, I just have to be TRUE HERE... I handled this event called FASHION FOR PASSION for 4 weeks. The first 3 weeks costs them 60 thousand pesos. They issued check payments. Hanggang sa dumating ang bagyong Milenyo. Di ko na naipasok sa Bangko. For the 4th week na may Fashio Show ulit. Tsaka na dumating ang problema. The following week, I deposited the first check amounting 17,390 pesos. When I got this call from my bank, na CLOSED ACCOUNT na... The 4th event costs 25 thousand pesos. Hindi biro, magpakain ng 12 crew. Na mag assemble ng stage (bumili ng bakal, plywood, pintura + the labor, lodging and food not to mention ang sweldo ng karpintero). Ang isang crew 600 minsan ang bigay namin. Ang pinapakain pa sa kanila, di malaman na pagkain.

Pero, ang di ko maintindihan, bakit yung taong "ITO" di malaman. Ako pa ngayon ang manloloko... BBK, there has been a lot of obscene and foul words ang nagamit niya! Lahat yun, nilunok ko, tinanggap ko... OO, dahil alam ko, may iba na nagtampo din. Pero, sana naman wag na siyang magmura at kung anu ano pang kasiraan ang sinasabi niya at pinagsisigawan niya sa buong mundo. Parang because of t EB na di siya napuntahan, THAT PERSON WILL MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE... Wag naman sana ganun BBK. Alam ko BBK, may housemate that you once banned sa Board. Pero, iba na po ang issue niya. Minsan, I would rather give myself a lot of sleep kesa naman sa ginagawa niya sa akin. Sinabi niya pa kanina, wag ko daw iFLOOD ang YM niya. To be frank, IT WAS THAT PERSON WHO FLOODED MY YM WITH MESSAGES - and MOST WERE REALLY BELOW THE BELT NA. Pati mga taong di nya kilala, jinuJudge niya na. Kung mangmura, wala pasakit... WALANG LIMITATIONS. Nakakasakit na... Masyadong BRUSKO, ang mapagmalaki. That person might be studying from a prestigious school. He may be brought up well by his parents... Pero, ganun din ako. Di man ako nag UP, LA SALLE, ATENEO, pero hindi itinuro sa akin at di ko naging ugali ang MAWALAN NG RESPETO at GALANG sa mga nakatatanda. Hindi ako nag JUDGE ng tao to the extent na sinisira ko na pagkatao ng isang tao. LAHAT KAMI, TAO LANG DITO, MARUNONG DIN MASAKTAN. PERO SOBRA SOBRA NA, BBK...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home