All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Maristel confesses: Mica, share tayo kay Kenneth huh

Well, I guess I'll be posting a lot here later - after I give myself some rest...
Basta, I'm glad to know that Gee's back on track and so as Trish... I hope Trish you're feeling better now... Neil, what na nga ba? Wala lang, I just suddenly thought of you... I guess the thing about your babe... 18 today and supposedly ang aking monthsary pero wala naman... At least kayo ng babes mo nagkita... M.U. or I guess we're "cool" na ng TAR ko... Okei naman na yung ganito... At least kayo ng babes mo, you have this much quality time... Sa akin, gone with the wind na ata lahat... And I think, SOMEONE JUST STOLE MY THUNDER... Paolo, I'm glad to hear "that" stuff from you... I miss our chats... I wonder why, Pao... We'll "YOU COULD BE IN LOVE..." Yan ka na ngayon... Goodluck sa inyo ni Kashen, I know you're getting there... Jomar, may constant caller and very panctual sa time thanks for all the time... It was my pleasure, and those conversations I guess was a "tawdry talk"... Marge, sorry if I got lost yesterday... I was rushing a lot of things from home... Office... And my events... Pero Marge, if our EB will push through this 25th, I'm hella sure, you'll enjoy... Lots of great and yummie guys... Adrian's one who was really handsome, hot, sexy & hunkie... *lolz* Kikay talk tayo for sure... Charles, I missed you the whole day today... Rowen, thanks for texting and asking me how I am... Hope you had a nice sleep yesterday afternoon. Mica, share tayo kay Kenneth huh... It ain't for real naman... REEL pa lang... Like what BBK said, livestream lang ito... So it's like watching ourselves from the boobtube and there's no reality... Crush ko lang naman si Kenneth... Hahaha!!! Ann, haay dalawa pala ang globe # mo... Nalilito ako, parang nung nalito ka din sa akin the other day... Ian, I miss your cool and kinky updates about your dates na... BBK, the new rule... Well, wala naman... Wala naman na akong magagawa doon. Basta, BBK, feeling ko I've seen you before, kasi super familiar ang eye mo (parang eye drops huh...)... Anyway... I missed you all guys... Especially ang crushie ko na Computer Genius... Wag naman Geek, di maganda pakinggan... herher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home