All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Maristel confesses: Looking forward for a brighter start here...

To Mica, "All's well, that ends well"

Guess, and I do hope, that we'll all "close the book" and open another chapter... Let us all bury the hatchet, better to SET THIS A LESSON FOR US ALL...

Like what I once quoted, "First Impressions Never Really Last..." And among the few, you're one of them... I see you as someone "I CAN'T GET ALONG WELL WITH" But after our chat yesterday, that proved me wrong... You're still young... A LOT OF YOU HERE INSIDE THE Virtual House are actually YOUNG... Soon, you'll see for yourselves, that what I once said here is TRUE... WHAT YOU SEE IN ME... Is the REAL ME...

NO PRETENSIONS, NO HASSLES... JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLY ME...
Maristel a.k.a. Mats Ocampo...

Looking forward for a brighter start here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home