All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Maristel confesses: I know we may have lost someone - but we'll still FLY HIGH and still it will bring tears to my eyes...

So I guess that's how Friday the 13th works... Some of us may have all the lucks... But not everyone have...

BENJ was forcible evicted by BBK.. And it's like "ring-a-bell" for me... Just when I thought he might be evicted coz of his reaction and comment on the activity "message relay" he might be and there - IT HAPPENED...

Trish texted me about stuffs and heard that her Lola passed away last night... Trish my deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family...

Now I'm talking... I know BBK hasn't been influenced on how Jomar and some fellas may have did and revised the RULES OF THE HOUSE but I know that he may have done some things to make things possible just for once...

I myself, am willing to do a sacrifice... I can do a good deed to any of my virtual housemate - I know I can... To all of those who are not in the Philippines or those who are outside the greater Manila area, I can do somthing for you guys... I can send you stuffs that will make you feel good, at least... I love all of you... From all the Virtual Housemates from the Season 1 to 3 you are loved... Deep inside my heart you are loved...

BBK, I know my appeals were heard last night... As you've said, the gate of the virtual house is wide open, we can go and leave if we want too... Or stay and continue... I prefer to stay and do a sacrifice...

To all the virtual housemates who aren't here and didn't make it here... I know we'll meet again, we'll begin and continue our walk... I know... All you guys, when we're all inside a conference... "I KNOW I'M FREE (the true ME), I'm careless... I know we may have lost someone - but we'll still FLY HIGH and still it will bring tears to my eyes..."

* current music: BITIW - Spongecola*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home