All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 06, 2006

Maristel confesses: I feel so blessed...

Right after PBBFG2 ended, I was given 2 choices... 2 choices that needs no choosing... Though I heard that there will be this All Star Pinoy Big Brother Fantasy Game, but I didn't see myself here - not that I'm aware of... I was just so privileged to be back on track once again. Sometimes, I thought that... I may be here bcoz I was Season 2's Runner-Up... I wasn't aware of the qualities BBK requires to be here... But of course, I'm here na and I feel so blessed... Coz this didn't happen once... But twice...

I'm more looking forward to give the best I can for this game and be the BEST of ME for you all... My co-AVHs...

I've been through a lot of stuffs lately when I heard about this All-Star from Trish ang Gee. I just felt so sorry for them, for I wasn't abe to reply on their messages & notifications for me... I've been very busy these few days. I'm handling events and stuffs. December is fast approaching and I can feel and smell more EFFORTS for me to build up our family business. And of course, to have the chance to meet my fellow AVHs in person...

I'm just around you guys... I'll keep you all posted... Drop me a message thru +639204469442 or +639065172846... And... Likewise, keep on trackin me and updating me...

To all those person who I thought I lost for months... I know I didn't lose you... I just hope that we'll all be more stronger now than before... Pao and Marge, I've missed you much... Gee thanks for the patience and time you alotted for me even when it was Sarah... Trish, thanks for all the messages...

Ian, you're back... More mushy and cheesy stories, there is? Mica, I just heard it from Pao and Rems, hope we could be friends too... Rommel, who was Rowen before... Guess now's the time for us to get along well... Everytime you text me naman., laging you addressed me as "HOY!" I hate it... Read 10 Commandments of Human Relations, there you'll see why I hated being called "hoy" - but that doesn't mean I hate you from skins through bones... I just want you to know... Jomar, thanks for always updating me thru text... That reason I know you remember me... Kashen, Charles, Kenneth, Benj, Neil-G & Ann hope I could get to know you more... If there's someone who I forgot to mention, I'm so sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home