All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Maristel confesses: hanggat't kaya ko, ITATAMA KO... Yun ang papel ko dito... UMINTINDI...

Next, I want to react dun sa sinabi ni Charles and sa comment sa kanya...

Masakit yung issue about this PIRATED CDs kasi... We all are INDIVIDUALS here, and for sure, I know ALL OF US HAS THESE DIFFERENCES as HUMAN. Pero, sana, no more FAKE or PIRATED issues...
NEIL Tan Gana - Season One's Big Winner
NEIL Gargar - Season One's Runner Up
PAOLO Miguel Mata - Season Two's Big Winner
MARISTEL Ocampo - Season Two's Runner Up
CHARLES Mark Vilorria - Season Three's Big Winner
GEE Ann Katherine Giray - Season Three's Runner Up

Lahat yang names jan, we all have differences... Lahat tayo marunong masaktan... And so am I...

Trish, kahit ako, nasa lugar mo... When it's my family na who's involved, masasaktan din ako. I guess, it's just right that you reacted from our Confessions and to talk straight sa naging REASON NI KASHEN FOR VOTING YOU OUT... Pero, right after, sana... Sana, open talk with the other VHs din... Di yung ganito. It has become scadalous...

In addition, I MAY HAVE TOLD JOMAR "the secret" that's it. I know he is impulsive. BBK was also inside the conference room... I AM NOT COMING CLEAN here... So to speak, I DECIDED TO POST THE FIRST CHAT WE HAD... I'M SO SORRY... BBK's right..

"pbbfantasygame: what is important may ginagawa ka para ayusin ang isang bagay na sa tingin mo ay mali...
"pbbfantasygame: wag mong isipin ang sasabihin ng iba...
"pbbfantasygame: pero tandaan mo rin na may kaakibat ang mga actions natin"

Well, THIS MAY PUT ME IN GRAVE DANGER... MAGALIT NA ANG MAGAGALIT SA AKIN... I DON'T CARE NA LANG SIGURO...

I know you all know who I voted out and who I saved... But still, it has never been a reason enough for me not to continue communicating and texting you guys... I know, SOME MAY TAKE THIS NEGATIVELY, for whatever it may cause me, I WILL DO ACCEPT IT...

I guess, kapag mali, lalo't tayo ang magkakasama, hanggat't kaya ko, ITATAMA KO... Yun ang papel ko dito... UMINTINDI...

Till here muna...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home