All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Maristel confesses: All I became since day 01 inside this house was to become a listener

BBK... I think, there are things that needs CLARIFICATION inside the Virtual House...
I want everything to be said... Kasi BBK, ang pinaka ayaw ko po sa lahat ay yung ako ang pinagmumukhang masama... All I became since day 01 inside this house was to become a listener... SHOCK ABSORBER ng lahat ng feelings ng ibang VHs... Ako ang nag aabsorb... Actually, ABSORBING everything has never became an issue to me...


But from what I read from someone's CONFESSIONAL here,,, I think that person might be implying something against me or other co VH... I am very aggravated upon reading it... That person won't stop talking...
Might as well, we discuss it where it should be discussed... Also, I think everybody's well aware that "WE SHOULD ALL REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING ASVHs NAME" inside this confession thread...
And that just person won't cease... If that person really want to elaborate and talk things, then GO AHEAD... TALK... Talk to me...

And please refrain yourself from being so judgmental... You don't have a single clue of what you're saying... "BRAINWASHING" WOW!!!

Now, it's me and a fellow VH are the ones who's doing that! Come on! Wow! BBK, in this case, I think there's something wrong that, that person want to imply... If that person is implying something, then tell me >>> STRAIGHT UP... This is getting "NOWHERE"... I really don't want to make this - such a BIGGIE... But I think - up to now, that person just can't get rid of me... Just let me know... "YOU WANT ME OUT?" Tell me... I think, seeing me out, will make you happy...

Peace out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home