All Star PBBFG

Monday, October 30, 2006

Maristel blogs: NEVER ASSUME

Life's a stage... Sheesh... lolx... Just a bunch of my vivid moments... Life at it's best"est" and worst, everrrr But still, writings won't differ to who and what I really am... It isn't deceiving but just PLAIN and AU NATURELLE, mOi... > xoxo < mwaaaHugggZz mwahness... hugs"ness" cuteness coolness... CHILLness MEEH...
NEVER ASSUME
If there's one word that I will never use in a certain situation... It would be the word "assume"

Some may use it as frequent as they can... Like:

"assuming lang naman..." "inassume na niya agad..." "kasi i assumed na..." blah blah-blah! Well... So worn out na yang word na yan. Before, for me, it's like you assume things to happen... assume that this guy or girl likes you din...

There's this guys who taught me his definition of the word "ASSUME". He's a close friends and for once I kindda fancy him *lolx* hmf! Well, I guess, when I was on the stage of liking him, I kindda assumed din... So there you go...

The meaning... "ASS" so he said, it was like, I'm making an ass or sh*t between "U" and "ME"... So have you figured it out? Well, i didn't find it hard figuring things out. So there goes the word "ass" and linked with "u" and "me"

Most likely... IT IS TRUE... It's as easy as saying, we're more of assuming things instantly and not think about it... That's how it happened. More like, you were neveer really together as a couple but in the other end, you were like hanging into someone you know, you will never really have. I don't know, a simple word yet I'm just making it complicated.

But true to what happened and what will happen, I've always said not to assume things na lang. Coz in the mere end, I might end up in pain or hurting coz I assumed things way out of my league. Simple as, "Feeling mo kayo na, pero di naman pala..." Right?

Well, just sharing another thought... *winks* If you can't agree with me, fine... We all are but individuals here and have differences... aytee?

Now... I don't want to miss some thing here... CHRIS... You're now exploring the sand of Waikiki right? Well, have fun! Ikaw naman, you do assume things always. DON'T... *lolz* hmf! Ganyan ka naman... Wala pa man, minsan may meaning na for you. Just want to say, thanks for bringing me the real and true meaning of "SORRY". We have let days passed and you know not even giving our little "hi's or hello's", well it really is hard when you've had some misunderstandings with someone who's close to your heart... I once asked you, if I'm just gullible or just really felt the sincerity... Well, to be frank... I felt it somewhere, and that made you, special. I once told you that if there's one person who's getting on my nerves right now, it would be some BS who brought the hell outta me, but WE'RE QUITE... Right? *winks* If there's one person who made me sad, it's you pa din. Well... You just sweet or just missing you... Nobody cares! *lolx* hmf! I've said enough! Aloha lang ako... harhar! t'care piolo!

x's: siraulo ka!!! di ka naman PIOLO noh... the floor, i guess? *lolz* peace... hmmwaaahuggz na lang!!! enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home