All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kenneth blogs: *LISTEN TO THE SONG*

Yeah.. i said listen to the song.. click that play button before you continue reading…

Now if you cant see the player, or you cant play it… WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!! go get the latest flash player from ADOBE

So this song is for Ms. ** who i like since grade9, (CHEEZZzzYY) i dont know but seriously, its been roughly 3 years now… but shes still the one! YES the ONLY one!… SHE might not even have the slightest idea i like her… Y? cause simply i just never told her, not even talk to her… I’ve had classes with her every now and then but I just never had the guts to tell her or even made a move to talk to her… STUPID it may seem, but whatever! who knows, 10 years from now, Id meet her. still pretty as shed always been… and by then I’d have the guts to tell her what i FEEL for her since day 1… and tell her everything.. That shes the prettiest GIRL I’ve ever seen, that i’ll always be attracted to her, and that she’ll forever be a part of me!

OK PEOPLE, i know THIS IS THE CORNIEST POST I’ve EVER DONE!…

I know it’s hard to believe
You’re still the biggest part of me
All I’m living for

I still think about you
I still dream about you
I still want you
And need you by my side

I’m still mad about you
All I ever wanted was you
You’re still the one
You’re still the one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home