All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kenneth blogs: Allergic reaction, band boredom, Motherland Here I come!

HOLY MOCKAHOLY! sory guys for not updating this super-dead-like blog of mine.. its been more than a week now since the last time i wrote an update.. Oh well, not doing well lately… both school and life… School suck… it does.. it really does… Ive been missing quite few classes too… we had to go deal with all this nasty immigration papers… and do “pasalubong shopping” for my gazillion family, friends, cousins and some other people I dont even know…

And something really bad happen last sunday afternoon.. ive had an allergic reation from whatever food i ate… i cnt even remember… my lips went itchy, dried, and swollen… and it lasted till today, and it hurts too, feels like it was burned… URGg! so I skip 2nd block today to go visit my doctor… i was gona skip 1st block as well but i was away last class and i missed a quiz so i knew i just had to get my butt there…
Well, it came out that i’m having a little allergic reaction… and my doctor precribe all this ointment, and tablets. well the swelling kinah stop a little bit.. its gettin better… went down to shoppers drugmart after and pick up my prescribed medication.. and yhea, i grabbed myself some cotton candies too… it isnt as good as my-cheap-pinoy cotton candy but its good enough to be an alternative.

… In the meantime

We just met are new band teacher yesterday, our former teacher from last year (Ms. Rickman) is ill at the moment, she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I know it is really sad, but shes doing well… when school starts, we had Mr. Maskel sub-ing for Ms. Rickman, and he ended up being our teacher for the first 6weeks… but a better oppurtunity came along, and he had to leave us, He’s actualy nice to us.. problem is that he’s way far from Ms. Rickman’s skills and techniques in teaching… (well duh, he juz started teaching and doesnt hve that much experience)

So right now we’re STUCKED with Mr. Reid, i wished Ms. Rickman never went ill, i want her back… and i miss her too, WE MISS HER… Mr. Reid is actually good.. but he talks a lot, and he’s bitchy too… he wants you to work extra harder… meaning less fun for the percussionist BOYCOTT RIED! lolz.. just kiddin… i like him as well, he’s Good and i feel like were gona be a better band with him… BUT he talks a lot… he can go on for an hour just talkin and talkin nonstop.. lolz.. and GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR too… lolz.. he makes fun of how people play in class which we find quiet interesting and funny at the same time… well i guess its a good thing and it keeps the whole class awake! …ironically, percussionist were bored.. LOLZz.. so what do you do?.. take out Ur phone… and start taking pictures! lolZLZz…

Motherland, Here I come
ok, so eveyrthing is now fine… just waiting for our flight which is gona be on the 29th of October. We had some issues with my passport, they wouldnt release it since i am still a minor, i need both parents’ appearance to claim my passport which i think is quiet dumb… so yhea i had to wait for mom and tatay to be available, so they could come with me to get my passport… or else i wouldnt be going home at all…

Well, the wierd thing is that i’m not excited… i mean not as excited as i imagined myself going home, I’m a bit worried about school, I’m not doing well in Chemistry.. and i’m afraid it would go all bad if i leave for 2-4 weeks… besides I’d be damn dead for MATH12 too… and GRad Photo is gona be on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th of November… so if i ended up staying in the Phil for a month… I’d be back in Vancouver by Dec.1 damn, if i miss that Grad photoshop, id leave my school FACELESS.. I’m not sure if i they would let me just book an appointment for the Grad pictorial… I should really ask em!…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home