All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jomar confesses: Let's end this, it's a great waste of time

Things are definitely not going well inside the Virtual House as of now. There is a relatively great danger that I will be the first evictee due to what is happening now.

So what?

As of this date, I am proud to announce that I have already found what I have been looking for. I am happy that friendships have already been formed, and I got to be close to most of my co-ASVHs.

As I have said even before the game started: I am not here to win. I am here to have fun. I am here to gain friends. I am here to prove myself.

The first two goals have already been fulfilled even before the game itself started. The task of making the house rules gave me the opportunity to communicate and get to know my co-ASVHs even better. And getting to interact with them, discuss to them how the game could be more fun is fun in itself already.

The third goal is already on the process. This threat to my name is giving me more and more reasons to display to the world who the real Jomar is. By the way I react to this issue, people can think who I am. Positive or negative you may think, at least I left my own footprint inside the vHouse. If you say "Oh, that's Jomar, a courageous, respectful and calm fighter", thank you. If you say "Oh, that's Jomar, a big fat obnoxious loser", thank you too. It just means that I have proven myself. It is up to you to interpret my actions, as I cannot dictate how people must look at me.

Benj, you ARE right. I have been bullied for several times. Try observing how I live in Pisay and you'd say that what I experience everyday is worse than what you are doing now. But, hey, I'm alive and I'm living a happy life. I'm not a person full of regrets or anything. Instead, I take these as challenges and opportunities to build my character. I am satisfied with what I have now and I thank ALL people (yes, including YOU) for giving me lots of chances of developing myself.

Look at those people who are always respected. No one dares to bully them. They bully people around. But, they do not have one of the most important things a person must have: CHARACTER. Is their spirit indomitable? Well, you may say yes, but go deeper inside. No, they are scared that they might meet a person who is going to bully them around.

As my mentors always tell me: Think before you act. You never know, what you are doing to destroy a person is actually helping the person to build himself up.

I will try my best to make this confession my last discussion about this issue. Let's end this, it's a great waste of time. Let's move on, do all our responsibilities as BBK's guests in his house and most of all, have fun xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home