All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jomar confesses: I got offended by her thoughts and I do know that SHE IS PLOTTING AGAINST ME

Gosh, ang sama ng confession ni Trish. Biruin mo naman nang-iwan... at nagpaparining (duh!!!)

Ang lola hindi marunong mag-math... mag-compute ka nga muna!!!

Ganito ang trato mo sa akin? Fine. I have to give you a dose of your own medicine.

And the others will say "You're too immature to say that" and yadda yadda... let me live my own life, please.

I got offended by her thoughts and I do know that SHE IS PLOTTING AGAINST ME. I have my sources and I found out that she's part of this organization by NeilTG which wants me out of the vHouse...

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PLEASE!!!

Plastik plastik ka pa diyan sa mga bumoto sa iyo. Hay naku. Paano naman na-relate ang desisyon ng tao sa kaplastikan???

And kung ako na naman ang tinutukoy mo, EHEM! Ikaw nga diyan ang nagpoplot eh. Remember texting me whom I voted with such a vicious smiley? WAG KA NA NGANG PLASTIK!!! Ikaw nga diyan ang nagbabalak para matanggal ako eh. Di ka lang pa-obvious.

Oo nga pala, sa mga kaibigan niya. Don't think along the lines that I'm impolite. Look at what she is doing not just to me but to the other people who voted her. She's trashing people around. As if aso ba kami? Fine. Let me admit. I DIDN'T VOTE TRISH.

Haay. Ayoko nang gumawa pa ng ingay. Sinabi ko na lang ito upang mailabas ko na ang sama ng loob ko para hindi na ito tumagal.

Sorry po sa tinamaan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home