All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jomar confesses: I am already developing a really solid friendship with several VHs

These past few days, life in the vHouse wasn't that good. I had encountered lots of weird moments, but I am happy that they had served as learning experiences.

I have been phoning Ate Mats every night since I had started encountering these problems. And she taught me how to properly deal with them. I have similar problems to those that I have experienced in Season 1, but now I believe I have successfully come out of them.

Moreover, I am already developing a really solid friendship with several VHs. They love me as a good friend even though we haven't actually met personally. I have learned to love people. I have learned to trust people. I just don't want to be ending up in tears when all the people I actually trust backbite on me, but I doubt the possibilities.

With regards to that, my classmates actually notice that I trust them more already. And I have then learned the real meaning of trust. There's no harm in lending trust to other people, and I am really happy.

I am very happy with PBBFG-AS that I have decided to organize an EB. Please refer to the living room for more information.

I'm glad that I have actually finished recuperating from the "drought" that I had experienced and yes, I can say that the vHouse is normal again, though it isn't really. It's simply normal in the sense that I can finally deal with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home