All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Jomar confesses: But deep inside me I don't actually like what happened

I decided to take a break from cooking just to view my PBBFG blog and the rest is history.

I was taken by surprise by what BBK has done. I didn't expect a forced eviction this soon.

What I expected to see in the blog are several rants by Benj about me and blah... but no.

BBK didn't even give a penalty point.

I would no longer take a stand in this new issue, as I am actually the one who benefits from this.

But deep inside me I don't actually like what happened.

Benj was indeed way too violent in his stay in the vHouse and BBK gave him several warnings already.

We, VHs, also made this season's rules. But, several did not participate, the forced evictee included. He could've spared himself somehow.

In a way or two, BBK's actions can be justified. In a way or two, the court of appeals can be justified. I do not know where I will be.

This is really confusing me and I presume people will blame me for this. But let me clarify this, this is NOT my fault.

But things could be better if he was given one last chance. One last hope. One more opportunity to prove himself and show his true colors. Thngs could have been a lot better if his kind and friendly personality seeped through this fiasco.

There is another problem looming somehow. My co-VHs might think that I am the cause of this. Well, I just dealt with Benj the way I wanted to, abiding with the rules. I might have influenced BBK in his decision, but I did NOT ask him to forcibly evict Benj. I just told BBK I was deeply hurt by Benj's acts, and therefore, he might have decided to consider the act as violence.

This confession is getting extremely confusing now. But here's the thing: Benj should stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home