All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jomar confesses: At first I found it hard to adapt but somehow I realized BBK's point

Yes. I have told Ate Mats over the phone before that I am considering quitting. But she always gives me a knock on the head and reminds me that I am defying my goals for the game.

Things these days have been simply different. This new rule is now forcing me to scavenge the forums (which I do naman). The blog is definitely easier kaso lang the problem with the blog is the tagboard. Mas okay sanang alisin yung tagboard kaysa naman i-ban kami sa blog. People have been reacting to that kasi parang sobrang nasanay na sila sa blog. But, things have changed.

Let us compare our facilities with that of PBB. The boards is already our house, and I believe the blog is the live stream. How can the Housemates watch the live stream, right?

At first I found it hard to adapt but somehow I realized BBK's point. It would be better na tayo mismo ang maglilibot sa forums so that we know ourselves kung ano ang dapat mangyari.

Though, nakakamiss na rin yung blog. Sayang walang RSS feed ang boards kaya hindi ako nakakakuha ng instant updates.

Anyways since Monday Night nagkakaroon na ako ng daily phone calls kina Ate Mats at Marge. And we've been discussing an EB. Marge is definitely coming to my school on Saturday, 28 October to join me in our school fair festivities. Si Ate Mats naman may appointment sa Libis on that same date, at about 3PM, kaya she may drop by rin. Most likely whole day kami ni Marge sa school.

School fair nga pala namin is October 27-28. I'll be there on both days, sa 27 is 7am-5pm and then sa 28 most likely mga 7am-3pm. Entrance fee is 85.00. Sana makapunta kayo, para maka-EB rin tayo xD...

Sa 27 nga pala may EB rin sa Pearl Drive sa Ortigas. Sasama sana ako kaso lang wala akong sasakyan and I could've hitched a ride with Marge. Kaya't nagyayaya na lang rin ako sa 28.

Kami ni Ate Mats baka mag-flashEB sa 25 ng 2:30-3:20 or 4:10-5:00 sa school kasi break time ko yon and may event siya sa may kanto lang (OSHC)...

Oh well. I really look forward to having eye balls with my co-VHs in the near future. Text me at 09206450021. Gusto ko rin sanang matapos ang mga gulo-gulo dito (alam nyo naman kung anu-ano at sino-sino ang tinutukoy ko) para masaya na ulit tayong lahat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home