All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Jomar blogs: Perio is fast approaching

Yep yep. The periodic test starts on Tuesday. Wow. That's so near already. And all that I have studied for is basically English, Chem and half of algebra. Rawr, I'm already getting scared.

Yep, it is scary. To relieve my stress, I'm planning to work hard on my Physics and Bio today and perhaps Val Ed tomorrow. Mara, where are the hand-outs for VE?!? And I do have to catch up on that frigging Bio. Grarrl. I don't want to get Bio down at 2.25, it's 2 units!!! I also have to pull up Physics!!!

By Monday I'm going to meet up with my Chem tutor for a practice test. I'm done reviewing Chem so I just have to recall everything, take that practice test, and of course, read read and more reading. Chem is just so hard for me that I'll make myself a study guide. Grr Chem. It' so hard! I can't do it! I need help and/or encouragement!!! If I manage to still know everything by Monday night, I'm going to pass through the subjects for Tuesday's test.

So, after Tuesday's test I'm going to eat lunch and dash to the review center to have the other half of algebra and then a practice test. I am expecting some "enlightenment" by passing this practice test. I want to pull up my Algeb. Getting a 2.25 can make me happy. A 2.00 would make me the happiest man on earth. That means I have to get a 1.75 tentative. Computing my grades, I think getting a 1.75 in Algeb is impossible for now. So settling for a 2.00 would make me good already. I want to try getting my Filipino up to 1.25 for a record. For Soc Sci, I think I'll be staying put at 1.75 though my essay is good because I feel that my Tianxiaverse and my Perio is bad.

Zaldy just texted me and now I am worrying big time. I have big debts amounting to 440.00. Rawr. I have to loan from someone. Mas matindi pa pala si Padre Zaldy kaysa kay Pareng Joshua eh... ~_~... now I am chartering how I am going to pay them all in a week...

After Wednesday's examinations I'll run to my neurologist to report to him that my foot is well already xD (btw di na ako pilay, kaya wala na akong saklay)... then I'll run to the tutorial center to have my tutorial lecture and practice exam in Geometry. After that I'll go home and read Book Notes of A Separate Peace (I'm done reading the real thing). and of course, the big thing itself, C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y. According to Sir Segarra, practice makes perfect. But why did I fail LT1 after soooo much practice?!? Rawr. But still, I'll practice computing and stuff.

I promise myself not to go to the cafeteria during merienda breaks on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. My allowance will be directly paid to Zaldy Tamon to the Class & Batch funds. The time, however, will be used to review for the examination after the break; Bio for Tuesday, Soc Sci for Wednesday and Chem for Thursday. Time is really vital.

I'm being buried in lots of problems today. But I must face them all. Giving up means I am a loser. I am not a loser. If ever I fail any periodic test this time around, that means that I am not a loser. At least I tried my best. There's always next time.

Also, I have only realized that I am such a stupid person, pressuring myself to be in the DL. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is already harming me. My body has had enough and it is already showing signs of extreme exhaustion. If I can't do it this year, I can definitely try next year (though Chem is 2 units na), or if not, maybe 4th year. There are still lots of things which await me in my life. Not being DL doesn't mean I'm going to die. I must live a life, you know. I must live a life which makes me happy. As Sir Martin says when discussing the Daoist principle, "Think, don't feel". Yes, I must plan things. But I must do it as it comes. Planning things too much is too much pressure. It's only now that I finally got to understand the lesson.

I have to study now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home