All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jomar blogs: PBBFG-AS 01

October 4, 2005 was the glorious day when the Pinoy Big Brother Fantasy Game series began. Today is the first anniversary, and yet another season begins, the all-stars season.

I was a replacement VH in the first season. Yes, I didn't enter at Day 1. I officially stepped into the Virtual House on Day 32, to be more precise November 5, 2005. This is my first first day in the vHouse.

I have a great fear that what happened to me in S1 will happen to me again. I got evicted on Day 50, lasting only 18 days
in the vHouse.

Things come and go. S1 has passed and what I have now is the All-Stars. Yes, it is different. And I must be optimistic that something better would happen.

*mind you, would you mind visiting the S1 blog and rant how lame i blog back then xD*

Oh well. Gotta go now. I'll eat dinner, make my life post afterwards and read about 50 pages of A Separate Peace. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home