All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jomar blogs: One complete wavelength
[ location Home ]
[ mood happy ]

Yes, one complete wavelength. I started yesterday in a super high mode and it ended super low. Today started super low and started super high. Yes, one full wavelength.

I started yesterday in a high spirit, after a really happy Monday. But things just started to go wrong.

Same-sex couples began appearing in the fair pair and I saw my name attached to an all-guy love triangle.

After that dad castigated me because of my poor drafting, which he says, is because of studying. WOW. Do you actually have to study in Drafting? If he wants me to study CAD then he should've given me an original copy of the software ^_^...

So I started today low. Really low. I cried at Ma'am Yu-hico's. But she never fails to cheer me up. We had a Bicolano chat and it just started a string of fortunate events. No, not actually. I was driven crazy in CS, Music and Bio. Then the evil thoughts of that fair pair poured into me during lunchtime. I did nothing but to cry.

CAD came and Jonathan made me read the PSHS code of conduct and discovered that the culprit made 5 major offenses. And suddenly Gero proclaimed he was going to add 4000 votes to the Jejo-Jonathan love team. That made me so annoyed.

Today I had my best Chem class yet. The chain reaction of the Ping Pong balls was so kewl. I really love Coronet...

But people were just discussing the fair pair and their plans to support Gero, so basically I was annoyed.

But when I came down (due to the early dismissal in Chem) I looked at the board to see if Gero did his proclamation. Alas, no Jejo love teams there. Wow. I didn't know why, but I was simply happy.

The string of happiness nearly got cut by the most annoying PE session I've ever been into. But still, nothing beats the happiness when dignity is reclaimed.

Oh well. I have to go now. I have to pull up my horrid grades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home