All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Jomar blogs: Hawak Kamay
[ location Home ]
[ mood moody ]

Today is definitely not a good day. Many unwanted things have happened.

All PBBFG matters weren't nice for today. It's simply confusing. But since this is my personal blog, let me elaborate on my own life today.

I spent the afternoon contemplating on several things. Include her. I feel like a loner, a loser, a dork. I feel that no one is right beside me when I need a friend. I expressed this problem to my co-ASVHs and boy I am sure glad that even though they don't know me that much in personal, they assured me of friendship.

Many ASVHs are indeed depressed after the forced eviction and the house has reached its saddest moment. In this event, I learned the essence of friendship and unity. I have realized that we could only bring ourselves up if we go with each other. It is only by friendship that we can recuperate.

I tried going to David's Salon today to leave the house for some time to contemplate on my life. But, to no avail. I ended up in one of those cheap-o barber shops to get a haircut, which, by far, is one of the worst I have.

Lots of things will still happen tonight. I am sure of that. More chats with ASVHs will also occur, or maybe with classmates as well. I need a chatmate. I need to reflect on lots of things. Help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home