All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jomar blogs: (FP1) Fair's a-coming...
[ location home ]
[ mood hyper ]

So the fair is coming and as of now I have only 1 sure guest... that's okay. But I wish my friends in PBBFG will come as well. Entrance fee is just 85.00 and I hope Ate Mica can make it.
I finally got a list of booths and the sections handling them so here I am, posting them for your reference.

Gaming Console - 4MUON 4PHOTON
Water Balloon & War Games - 4ELECTRON 4TRUTH
Water Gun Shooting Range & War Games - 4GLUON 4GRAVITON
Pie in the face - 2ADELFA 2SAMPAGUITA (oh no... not 2Sampaguita, please!!!)
Photography - 2CAMIA 2CHAMPACA
Tie Dye Shirts - 3POTASSIUM 3STRONTIUM
Basketball - 2DAHLIA 2JASMIN
Wheel of Fortune - 1JADE 1SAPPHIRE
Candy Shop - 4CHARM 4TAU
Salon - 1EMERALD 1RUBY
Hoopla - 1OPAL 1TOPAZ
Juice Bar - 2ILANG-ILANG 2ROSAL (support us, please!)

Videoke - 3BERYLLIUM 3CESIUM
Can Knockdown - 1DIAMOND 1GARNET
Bobbing for "Apples" - 3MAGNESIUM 3SODIUM
Gaming Center - 3LITHIUM 3RUBIDIUM
I'm happy that the matches were perfect. The only problem is the Pie in the Face. Of all possibilities, I didn't want 2ADELFA 2SAMPAGUITA for it. Because of the fact that 2SAMPAGUITA is there. I tried forgetting her but they don't believe I did. I wanted the seniors to get it instead of them, but, no, fate is really against me. So, if they want to mess up with me, just do it to me and not my guests. They are of high value (one of them was a talent for the 2000 version of Ang TV.)

Oh well. Maybe this fair would be better than last year's. Haven't you noticed that the salon (which 1EMERALD '09 left as a trademark) is going to be handled by 1EMERALD 2010? Mere coincidence or do they really want to follow our footsteps? They also had the same costume as ours in the Kilos Awit.

Here are some of my plans for the fair:

Challenge PMMA and JYMAC to water war games and perhaps get them pied as well (the latter seems impossible)
Get my guests at the salon and the photography
Maybe my guests and I can get our own t-shirts at tie-dye
Avoid Sampaians and Adelfans. Sorry Beii, I doubt you'll be saving me from the wrath of JYMAC, DMSC and their company.
Maybe this is year would be a lot better. I really feel that I will get pied at least twice. Do I care? Well, maybe. If it is DMSC's revenge, so be it. I accept my fate. But MABS? Perhaps not...

It's only the 18th and there are 9 days left. I am uber-excited, Expect more FPs (fair posts) coming in the near future.

Wish me luck and safety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home