All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jomar blogs: A Beautiful Revolution

HAH! I finally passed an Algebra Long Test! And it's not just a long test, it's the Ma'am Orate HARD Long Test... Whee!!! *parties*...

And I got my Chem tutor already. She's nice, and she made me feel stupid. Parang ang dali lang pala ng stoichiometry eh!!! Grr. I shouldn't have gotten that whopping 4.00 in that first long test. I'm taking the postquarter having been absent in the second, and I feel like I'm not getting any good grade in the freaking Portfolio.

But yes, it's about time for a beautiful revolution. I want to get myself back on stage on September 5, 2007. And working only on the 4th quarter wouldn't be enough. I must start NOW. Rawr. Sorry, but my perfectionist side is ruling over me again.

But, hey, passing the HARD Algebra Long Test WAS an impossible dream =D...

Now it's just regaining my Chemical sanity that I have to do. I have to go and get my first ever Chem major requirement above 2.00, and that could me my only chances of passing. Moreover, there are two chances left, the perio and the post quarter...

Speaking of sanity, I am biologically insane now. I have a Bio joke. You'd simply say "Whaaat?!? Jejo has a Bio joke?!?"

Here is my Bio joke:

Anong tawag sa galit na disease?
(Ano?!?)
how corny...

Goodbye now, I have to go at 9:00... Bituing Walang Ningning Grand Showdown (people please bear with me, it's my mom who has greatly influenced me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home