All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jomar blogs: Am I in a dream or what?

If you saw me totally hyper at about 10:30AM today, it's because a dream just came true.

I passed Physics perio!!! 66%!!! 2.25 (or maybe even 2.00 in the Physics Unit transmutation table)!!!

Wow. I was expecting a whopping 15/50, equal to 30% >>> 5.00. But no!

Expect me to treat you to something one these days. I just can't contain my happiness.

And with that comes a more optimistic view of what is happening in the virtual house.

Benj (no, not Benjamin Tuason), you have your own mind. I also have mine. Please do not superimpose your mind upon mine as I do not do unto yours. We play the game and take it seriously at our own levels, and I don't care how you play the game. I am happy with my own style and I do not need all your battering and stuff. And no, I am not telling you that the way I am playing the game is the only way.

I don't care if I am the first all-star evictee or whoever it is. I can still communicate with the ASVHs naman kapag na-evict na ako, right?!? What I'm here for is the experience. The friendship.

You are a veteran and I am an amateur. We are two different people. Do not expect me to bow upon you.

Let happiness reign in this virtual house!!!

Mwahaha... I'm so hyper today. I don't effing care if someone in the virtual house would destabilize me. I am playing the game in my own style and capacity, and I am happy with it.

Oh well. My Filipino isn't that good, but hey, it's passing!!! But wait, Physics is higher than Filipino?!?

I am expecting Geometry to be good. English would depend on how the teacher understands my real sentiments. Chemistry is fine. Algebra is heaven (belated happy birthday ma'am orate!), and Soc sci is quite easier than last quarter's (though there is a chance that I have failed it). Val Ed is just fine and Bio is the only thing that I'm pretty insecure of.

Oh well. I can't organize my thoughts as of now. I am extremely hyper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home