All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"It's a fresh start for me again" -Maristel

;D WHATTADAY!!!

October 17... Was just busy doing quotations and finally closing my deal with the Villanueva, Gavionza & De Santos Law Offices for their Christmas Party on December 22... Early Reservations, I guess... That's how it goes... Also got a call from the Diliman Preparatory School who's inquiring for a Sounds & Lights w/ Smoke & Bubble Machine for November 25...

I really don't have anything in mind... On what will happen today October 18... I have this early set-up at Plaza Ibarra's, Timog, Q.C. The event's entitled "PASSION For FASHION" Well the word itself's a Fashion Show... This will be the 5th Week and we'll be joining here with Arte Royale Advertising... Well, I'll be expecting a TOXIC and hella day today... I'll be joining and will be interacting with a lot of gay directors and staff... Okrayan ever na naman... But of course the much awaited... "IT's RAINING MEN" na naman sa Ramp... Well, looking forward seeing my prospect once again after Milenyo's effect eh, mamaya na ulit kami magkikita... I'll be missing the PBBFG Boards and Updates of my fellow ASVHS for one whole day...

But, that ain't the end of the world, ayt? Well, it's just 1-day... But still fibbles that unlike any other day, I hope no more issues or arising issues anymore... It's time for a brand new start... Like, what I'm goin to do today... It's a fresh start for me again... A new beginning for my career field and of course a life of managing with free flowing red wine and thingytails and house dance music plus the models... *lolz*

Funny how, coz I can feel it coming now... That's how it is... Life, complicated as you'll see but a primrose in the end... Maybe tired from work but when it ends up well - heaven's what I feel...

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home