All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 07, 2006

"I guess iv jst grown tired of searching for pure source of happiness..." -Neil G

Im living a renewed life...

It's saturday nyt and ironically im jst staying hme. i used to go out wid frends evry saturday to party all nyt, dance wid strangers and go home wasted d following day...

But 4 d past few weeks, i jst decided to take a rest. i got tired....

... tired of enjoying d nyt but d following day and d rest of d week i'd still feel so alone.

I miss my previous life wen evrything was so simple... i jst go hme straight frm work and if ever i go out, i go out alone. i was so independent.

I guess iv jst grown tired of searching for pure source of happiness...

I guess it wud b better if id wait instead...

So here i am back 2 my old self again... bt ds time, a better me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home