All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 13, 2006

"I can say that October 13, 2006 is indeed a loucky day for me" -Mica

All ASVHs are required to post an unforgetable experience happened on a Friday the 13th. Do you believe in bad luck or superistitions?

Mica:
I don't believe in such things . Siguro dahil hindi ko inentertain yung idea na yun sa utak ko hehehe

Believe it or not, medyo goodluck nga ata sa akin ang Friday the 13th back in high school. Nung first year ako nanalo yung basketball team namin sa skul. Nanalo na rin ata kami sa isang dance contest na Friday the 13th nun. May mga bad din siguro nangyari pero minor lang or hindi talaga siya big deal.

Ooops.. meron pala. Muntikan na ako Natamaan ako ng bola ng basketball dati.. buti na lang na-save ako ng crush ko that time hehehe is that a goodluck or badluck? weee basta kiligness un

May mga superstitions pa rin na pinaniniwalaan ko lalo na influence sa akin ng mga Ilocano from my mom's side, pero minsan inisip ko na walang scientific explanation yun, so why should I believe them? pero naisip ko din may mga bagay din na hindi maeexplain ng science or whatever tulad ng LOVE... siguro pati superstitions din...

Hala ang gulo ko na nyahaha basta ako I don't believe na may badluck kapag Friday the 13th.
(Oct 9, 2006, 12:56pm)

---
First of all, no classes *applause*

almost all of my teachers didn't show-up. The reason? i dunno haha

I got the chance to have a little bonding time with my brother Carlo and my bestfriend Lecel during lunchtime. We were dancing in the tune of "SHOO BE DOO" of Kamikaze. We even have several videos of Carlo dancing and singing (Such a cutie!) We ate Adobong Manok for Lunch.

I was online the whole afternoon and I am lucky enough because we won at the Message Relay task (congrats to us, NeilG, Trish, Jomar and Kenneth!).

I went to the Web club tutorial afterwards pero i went out agad. Thank Havens because the pictures taken during the ECSSA Quiz Show were printed out. I'm about to finalize the Accomplishment Report and yep, we are almost done!

I ate dinner at Jollibee East Junction with Lecel. I love hanging out with her simply because she's my best friend. she's sleeping in our house tonight and where are we right now? In an internet cafe pushing some keys.. some buttons haha

That's all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home