All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 26, 2006

"I am having so much fun in college" -Paolo

YAY!!! I had vocal class exam last Tuesday and it was Amazing. hahaha. Akala ko "A" ung grade ko just like when I sang "Come Again, Sweet Love" but no. "When I Fall In Love" failed me. I got an "A-". Hahaha ang yabang ko. pero ayoko ng may minus. The judges said I had a minus on my "A" because I didn't breathe on some breath marks that's on the piece. So yeah. I had to accept that minus sign. No complains, No anything. Bawal magsalita eh.

Anyways, I am having so much fun in college. I don't have a lot of friends just like in the Philippines but I have a few that I can really talk to. I am happy that we are doing a project together. Pip-pip,Cheerio,Ta-ta,Peace out!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home