All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 13, 2006

"Good thing that I'm not having STML (Short Term Memory Loss)" -Maristel

Anyhow, was just all out busy taking calls, doing quotations and chatting with our clients... Was just a pissed off coz some lad has been calling my office asking if the quotation i faxed her was a photocopy coz according to her it was so blurry and looks like it was just carbonless copy of the proposal! Helloooo! Du-uh... Is she out of her mind? Well my reply was direct! It's me who made the proposal or quotation and I can assure you that, that document isn't photocopy or just a copy of carbonaless crap... Everything here at work are all computerized and we don't xerox proposals. We do print it with our laser printer (conceited as it may sound) but that's truth!

I also received a call from DPC - for Wedding Directory and looking for my boss. Well, he's out and if he wants to, he could just leave a message and I'll just extend it to my boss... I also got the log book were all phone calls received from the warehouse was written and listed. I was asked to call each and every name of our future clients for next couple of weeks, months and next year. I just do hope that everything will be as great as it were last year. I don't care how big the commission 'am gonna receive. I'm after our clients that we'll give our best quality and service we can offer.

Also talked to my Elementary Batchmate who will do our website. I negotiated with him on how it will cost us if we'll hire him (like forever) for webhosting, domain name and updates for our site. Actually, we already have registered and it's www.dnxprosystems.com and I can't wait to fill up the application form that my contact from Directory Philipines Corporation (DPC) - Yellow Pages sent me for our next years registration.

Was also a bit out of mind coz I was having a hard time trying to make our company's logo and profile a bit precise, concise and eye catching. Just looking forward for a more target this year than last year and prior to it.

Now, you see how I'm doing things all at the same time. Multi-tasking it is, as well known for now. Good thing that I'm not having STML (Short Term Memory Loss)... Also glad that out of busy day I can still excell and put effort in everything that I do...

Well, I guess... This is how broken heartedness can cause one person... I just wish that God will give me and answer all my prayers for me to have totall peace of mind. Coz, frankly speaking, I'm still very much affected on things ended up between me and the guy I once told you about...

Peace out...

Bye for now... I still have more days... Pages... Pages... Numbers... Numbers... Unencumbered numbers I'll soon relay...

Cheers & Nytie all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home