All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 13, 2006

Gee confesses: NAIINIS AKO SA NANGYARI

Weird! The Message Relay is weird. There are rules that we MUST follow, right? ...

I quoted Paolo... and then he quoted me... And according to the rule, you cannot quote the previous poster that's why I didn't respond to the message because of the thought that BBK might invalidate my entry... And then, I was out of the game? Haha! I should risk THAT post then... Pero what if he invalidated MY post parin? Why is that? You're following the rules na nga and then ganun pa?

And then BBK just said that THE RELAY IS OVER. So ganun na lang yun? Was that our fault? Should it be our responsibilities to choose from each other sa mock nomination? Oh well, hindi naman assured na yung season namin yung mananalo but at least, we'll STILL have THE chance to escape THAT mock nomination? And it's our rights then...

Don't get me wrong guys. I'm not against with SOMEONE... I just want a FAIR fight... Kung natalo MAN kami, then FINE! At least we did our best to win. BUT losing in this game JUST LIKE THAT IS A BIG no-no.

BBK, I'm not belittling you... I'm just disappointed with that technicality... And I think there's nothing wrong to express it this way. HINDI AKO NAIINIS SA TAO. NAIINIS AKO SA NANGYARI. This is one of the first activities here. I hope next time, this thing won't happen again. PUUUUHHHLEEEEASE!

PLEASE BE FAIR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home