All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gee confesses: Actually, medyo teary-eyed ako ngayon

I was really UPSET! Benj is out of the game. And we can't do anything about it. It's sad to see someone from my season go first. It's sad to see a friend to go first. We might be still chatting through ym but I'll miss my journey here in pbbfg with him. He's one of the greatest player I've ever known. You really don't know him guys. He's really nice. And, oh well, I can never forget this message he once said to me:

" BTW Gee, my goal here in aspbbfg is to help you win...". Whatever his reason behind that, it's still touching.

Pardon me guys if i'll stop playing for a while. I need to practice myself playing here without him. I'm not quitting! I must admit I've taught about it but with those words of wisdom he said to me ( through our chat), I won't quit Benj! Para sa iyo!

Well, i know ako yung pumilit sayo na magjoin here. I've said pa nga na sasali lng ako if sasali ka. Haha. Thanx for all! I hope you'll still support me (fan! haha). MARAMING SALAMAT! I'm so proud that I'm one of the RARE peeps here who understands you...

* Actually, medyo teary-eyed ako ngayon... hay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home