All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Gee blogs: So, are you fullfilled?

It's been a long time! haha... I have lots of schoolworks to do, and I'm afraid that I can still not feed this blog thoroughly with my precious thoughts for one week... * sigh.

Anyways, I just wanna you share you something...

We had a Report on HUM1 about a writer named Mrs.Teresita Gimenes Maceda. She's not an ordinary writer, according to her, isa siyang tulay sa mga taong naeechepwera sa lipunan. Yup, she has a book entitled MGA TINIG MULA SA IBABA, a compilation of rev songs and her thoughts about it.

So what is about her that I want to share? We did an interview and we ask her about self fullfilment. " Ma'am, as a teacher-writer, do you think you are fulfilled now?". She was a little bit perplexed about the question and she laughed. Being insulted, we asked her " Why Ma'am?".

"Tuloy-tuloy lang naman ang buhay at hindi naman natin kontrolado ito. Naniniwala akong hindi na matatapos ang pagiging tulay ko sa mga taong hindi masyadong nabibigyan ng pansin sa lipunan hanggang may panahon pa. Pagsinabi mong fullfilled ka na, ibig sabihin noon ay mamamatay ka na".

Haha... I actually find that statement weird but, it's true. Everyone has missions in life to fulfiil BUT an end of a certain stage is not the an end of the entire process. ( OMG I wish I can expand this more... )

So, are you fulfilled nah? hahaha!

( yeee... it's not a vampire... it's me! gosh, I hate my eyebags! yuck! hehe)

OCTOBER 14, 2006>>> that should be my VANITY DAY! lolz... bye! mwaaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home