All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 27, 2006

Gee blogs: *Jobel, My Philippine Idol*

Haha! The comma separates JOBEL from PHILIPPINE IDOL... Meaning, i have two topics. Sorry Jobel! hehe...

So, I think I know now who's my Philippine Idol. Yes, It's Gian! Not because he's my katukayo or what. I actually hated him because I want Ramirr to be in instead of him. Pero I think among the guyz, he has the loveliest voice and.... uuhhhh... TOTAL PACKAGE!

But, uhmm... I am actually seeing the former Star in a Million Champion in him. Haha! I don't know, pareho kasi sila ng dating and aura, for me hah. Sana naman, if ever he'll succeed, sana his style is not like Erik's kasi sobrang nakakasuka naaaahhhh! Pwe! hehe

Aun, he has rendition pala of Lately, one of my favorite songs...
here it is...

Ayun ulit,,, Hmmm... this is not my fave song na ginawa niya ( Himala!!!! Waaah!) Pero, okay ito! not that great, I hated some notes... Haha! Hindi masyadong malinis, pero... GUSTO KO 'TO EH! I actually like him. Talunin mo na si Mau! hahahaha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O Eto naaaah!

It's Johnabelle's Birthday...

Ka-102901

Ka-classmate ( HS and even College)

Ka-pamilya ( Channel 2! hahaha...)

I Lovvvvvve this Gal!

Happy 19th Birthday to yah! Mwaaahugggzzz!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciao!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home