All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 06, 2006

DAY THREE
"Coz in our business, COMPETITION's the name..." -Maristel

Whattaday!!! Well, well, well... what happened? A lot happened....

I stayed up late last night doing quotations for our clients... I received a lot of inquiries for this coming December kasi... So whether I like it or not, I really have to do stuffs for them for us to gain lots of clients. Para every year, may services pa din kami...

So to start, I woke up around 1 noon... I woke up and suddenly realized that I was all alone na sa room... Wala na ang aking mga room mates...

Then I receive a call from Faye who's from Premiere Travel & Tours and asked about the package price of the quotation I sent her for their company's christmas party... So we did some negotiations...

But, I still have to follow-up our status. Coz in our business, COMPETITION's the name...

So get online, coz I have to resend my quotation for Ma'am Dina Belvis who's going to hold a Kidz Event this November. Actually, she did confirmed na but her husband's a bit meticulous. Then I visited proboards and started replying on my fellow AVHS posts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home