All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

DAY NINE
Maristel confesses: I'm nearly glad that as day pass by I've been a friend to almost everyone in the house

What a day I should say!!! Why? Coz a lot of things happened today... Had these few nice chats and confe with Paolo, Kenneth, Jomar, Gee, Benj, Charles, Ann, Mica, Rowen & Marge...

If you'l l ask me how my day was? And how I've been... I'll give you a quick "NOD" and say "FANTASTIC"... I never thought that All Star would be this fun. I get so attached with each VH. At first I never came to mind that I'll be havin' such a great time my fellow virtual housemate. Some would say, they will never say "FRIEND" rather a person you'll talk with and have fun with. But I'm nearly glad that as day pass by I've been a friend to almost everyone in the house...

I'm real glad that the team-up I've endorsed to the public has been such a "CLICK". It was like "dang!" "snap" and there it is... Everything is freeflowing and I do hope everything will fall into places. I'm happy coz Paolo and Kashen has been friends all throughout since Paolo confessed everything. PBBFG has never been this fun...

Also I feel BAD coz my li'l sis MARGE from Season 2 had an encounter with the "BUDUL BUDOL GANG". Actually during my confe with Mica, Paolo and Kenneth - I think in some point I over read the word "budol-budol" which was quoted by Mica. And when I saw Marge's status message in YM, it was regarding her cellphone. Honestly, I thought Marge's cellphone was just confiscated by her Mom. But what happened was worst pala. I felt bad hearing her side of story. I just can't help myself giving and uttering words that will comfort her. Call it redundancy... But the worst scenario has happened. Some "budol budol gang" hypnotized Marge and got her cellphone which was only a month old. There I've said it. It happened na and no matter how much we or she wants her cellphone back she'll never have it back anymore na. For me, yes. Her cellphone may be expensive. Her sim card may have contained the most important people's or even celebrity's name & number. But her life is more important than anything else. She must be so - so sad losing her precious cellphone. But, I'm more happier coz Marge is still there. Flesh, Blood and Bones. That's what matters now. Her life. Half of me still say, I'm happy coz nothin bad happened to her. At least it was just her precious cellphone that she lost. Not Marge, or it's our lost...

ANN ~> am so sorry if I can't help myself teasin' and making fun with your name and Jomar. Anyway, I just want you to know that Jomar voted you as The "Hottest Female Virtual Housemate" *lol* well, I know you are, so keep your hots, mama...

BENJ ~> Well, treat me as friend or somenody you just talked with and havin' fun with. I don't care. I know naman, that we're doing good. I like your music. I love your being honest. I love your being loud. I love your growling. That's what real ROCKSTAR is... Well, a piece of advice Doc Benj... KEEP ROCKING!!! And kapag sumikat na either of your Band, don't forget that I was once and will forever be your Rock Fan... Or maybe a future patient (just depends on what field on Med you'll be into in the future...)

CHARLES ~> I got your number. Text text tayo bro. Hope we'll have more longer conversation next time. About the message relay, it was me who quoted you. I'm so sorry if you were eliminated sa Activity... Hindi naman sa game eh... Peace tayo Charles. I have nothin' against you... Tandaan mo yan...

GEE ~> Sis, I'm so sorry din sa naging "warning" natin. I don't care who ininiate sa conference. But the thang is we're all in there. I just felt bad, coz I thought we're all there to have fun - pure fun... I never thought that we'll be warned bcoz of those stuffs... Guess, we really have to be real cautious next time... T'care sis!

IAN ~> I don't know how I'm going to comment with your confession with BBK. But you know what. A lot of us have our "kakiyan" naman. There's nothing wrong with it. We're in one team, Ian. We're all playing. We're all players here... We're all aiming here... Aim high or aim low it doesn't matter... There's no such thing as "PASIKATAN"... But as so you know we're all having fun... We're all competing here. In here, we're "TEAM" yeah... But not that nagpapasiklaban ang mga tao. When you say "FUN" that's clean-fun... Nothing more, nothing less... Yun nga lang next time, name names ka na whoever you're saying sa confession, para di na mag isip mga tao... And by the way, hope we can talk sometime... I think I've been missing a lot of IAN na...

JOMAR ~> Hi kiddo!!! See, I told yah! See, I was never wrong..! Now bear in mind that there's nothing wrong seeing things on the worst scenario but also keep in mind that you have to keep in heart the words I always tell you... There's nothing wrong to be OPTIMISTIC most of the times... Stay positive... Coz I know that you'll pass your exam naman. I've always been honest and I know I may have been honest but never did I harm you, kid... Just be yourself, 'ayt?

KASHEN ~> Hope you're well na. Drink lots and lots of water if have colds. Baka LOVEnat na yan sis... *lol* I just hope that I'll see you soon (online)... Love is in the air sis...

KENNETH ~> Finally! The guy I voted for "Hottest Male Virtual Housemate" was online for real. McKenneth, it has been great knowing you. I never thought that you'll share stuffs with me... Darn! I felt so blessed... I love how you play the piano and played Rihanna's Unfaithful... Wish I could see more of your video... One of my favorite was your version of Let's Go... You really are such a nice guy & 'was never wrong... T'care for now!

MARGE ~> Don't worry... I'll buy you a SMART SIM sis... That how Achie gives importance to her little sis... Just keep your cool no matter what... Of course, accept it... Your mom may be real mad... Your mom may scold you... But that won't take long... In due time, everything will be alright and back to how things are, but I suggest drop the cellphone thingies... *lol* You know, reality bites... But you can never bite it back...

MICA ~> Regarding your message, don't worry, I deleted your smart # na... HAKUNA MATATA... Alryt... Kulang lagi oras natin sa confe & chat but with your blog entryies, I am knowing you more na. And I know you're a good person inside & out...

NEIL G ~> Thanks for dropping a message for me in return. It has always been a pleasure knowing a sweet and funny guy like you. Well, not to mention intriguing and controversial... Please give your YM id nman... i can't wait to hear from you, man! By the way, I love how you call your girl "babe"

PAOLO ~> 'am sorry earlier... May problema ata YM ko dito. Sorry if during our chat, umextra ang mga clients ko... Don't worry babawi ako sa'yo *tampo mode* kc bigla ka na lang nagpapaalam... Miss yah bro.!

ROWEN ~> It's good to know and a nice feeling that we're finally connecting now. Okei lang yun if you may not have contributed much sa activity. Okay lang... There are activites to come naman ata eh... Stay safe Rowen!

TRISH ~> Whatever it is that's bothering you sis... I'm always here to listen... You know that... Try reading Neil G's entry, wag na ikaw magtampo... Hope you'll feel better soon...

BBK ~> Regarding last night's confe with Benj and Neil... I'm not implying something. I have nothing against it BBK... For whatever things that I typed there it was addressed to you. I'm just telling you how Trisha feels. It's just that YM is having some technical probs., I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home