All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DAY FIFTEEN
Charles blogs: Mirror of Erised

Im not doing anything today, since our semestral break officially started yesterday. So, I was re-reading for the nth time HarryPotter and the Philosopher’s Stone, and I was just about to finish the chapter 12 - The Mirror of Erised, when a thought came to me.

According to the book, Mirror of Erised shows not our face but our heart’s desire. And then, I asked myself, what are my heart’s desire? Just at once, I’ve listed what I really wanted. I had my musings yesternight after a long conference chat with some friends over the internet.

1. Family. Of course, anybody wants to have his/her family. Its just how to start one. I came from a broken family, so I knowhow hard to have a family that stick together. I am not afraid to have a family, but I am afraid if I can have a family.

2. Love. It just so hard to find one’s true love. I’ve got this friend since I was in High School who changes her boyfriend every school year. I mean, how could that be true love if they dont stick to each other. I also got this friend who always say “I Love You” to his propect, but then without any conviction. But when I asked him if he is true to what he says, he said he is really in love. I didnt asked anybody why they are in love, because I believe that Love is Unexplainable, or its not Love.

3. Career. I was thinking of this since I became college. Can I find a school that would accept me to teach. But I am sure of my capabilities as a teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home