All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Charles blogs: Birthday Greetings!

Two of my friend and a cousin celebrated their birthday last October 10, and my Tita celebrates her birthday today.

Christian Urita - Our Batch 2003 High School Valedectoria, who also happens to be my closes male friend. He turned 20 this year and will be having a celebration on Saturday (Oct 14, 2006) on Meyricks EspaƱa.

RoxanneFonacier - My classmate of 3 years in PNU! I dont know if she had a celebration last Tuesday. She turned 19 this year

Noel Carlo Bernal - My cousin, siya yung sinundan ko sa magpipinsan. He turned 25 this year and I will be 20, a difference of 5 years. He celebrated his birthday with his long-time fiance of 6 years.

Elisa Oreiro - my Tita who celebrates her birthday TODAY. Instead of me giving her a gift, she gave me a jacket from Girbaud! Astig diba! She turns 40 this year.

So Happy Birthday to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home