All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Benj confesses: I wouldve loved to put all the appropriate [sic]'s in there; I made erratta

Yet another retard.

I got this from Rommel:

Now whose a veteran in online games? I have been in the jury of survivor for 6 times. and been in the final 4 three times... i have been in the top three of amazing race games for 5 times.

now, what... what do i want to emphasize here?

na although i have played a lot, strategize, schemed and plots in other games, that's foreign. iba ang all star pbbfg. its a mere game na we can interact and have fun, at walang maxadong schemes. but if you would want to plot one then its fine.but look at me, whose veteran in these games. I look up at this game as not the ones like in Pex or in the America., this is our own version of Fantasy Games malamang the Filipino culture eh nandito pa din... so that s why iniiwasan natin na may masaktan...

we can form alliances and all... yup nagkakakulay ang laro if may conflict... conflict na HINDI SINASADYANG iplant... eh kasi yung conflicts ngayon parang pilit eh... dahil gusto lang pagandahin ang laro.

Ang sa akin lang, ayos lang na maging ganun ang attitude towards the game. Wag lang OA that is nakakaaapekto na sa ibang tao. You can always play the game nice and good, mabait at the same time you'll win and had fun.

Think. Mas magandang manalo ka na in good terms ka with all the people, earned not only the title but also friends, at isang indecent way ang pagkakapanalo dahil lang wala na silang mapagpiliang iba at may natapakan kang ibang tao.

Mag-isip tayo...

---

I wouldve loved to put all the appropriate [sic]'s in there, but that will take all day.

Now, Im being lectured on again by someone who thinks he has the monopoly on how the game should be played. I don't care if you see the game your way and Im not about to preach to you to copy the same way I play the game. I play the game the way I play it so don't instruct me to do things that you deem as the "right way to play the game".

It's really retarded. I just emphasized the relativity of game philosophies and here comes another jabroni trying to shove his so-called tried and tested formula down my throat. Apparently, my approach works. I got to the final four of my season despite my behavior. It was my vote that sealed the win for Charles - though in hindsight, things would've been a lot different.

So because you've played a lot more games, that makes me a non-veteran and somebody who can't decide the way I want to play?

If you find my posts off, based on the reactions of people, you are clearly on the minority. I'm pretty sure that my posts are more endearing than irritating and it's clear that you are on the same intellectual domain as jomar as far as the game is concerned.

How far did you go in your season, by the way? Did your goody-goody technique get you far? Did you reach the final 4? Did I? Case closed, retard.

Relative to the game, I have enough friends outside this game to even care about the terms that I end up with when it comes to every single one of you. Didn't you just read that I didnt join the game to make friends? I can, and maybe I would, but that is not the objective.

Isn't it amazing that I got lectured by

a) someone who couldn't even last more than one eviction after entering the game.
and
b) someone who claims to be veteran but couldn't get to the latter parts of this game.

I will outlast you in this game.

I made erratta - just in case the unedited version gets posted.


Using explicit, obscene or vulgar language or graphics anywhere in PBBFG Board, Yahoo Messenger, shoutbox, e-mail, Friendster and personal blog will not be tolerated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home