All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 06, 2006

"Ang INTERNET ay parang Mocha... Nakakaadik" -Mica

I have a lot of stuff to tell you guys and honestly, I dunno where to begin!

From Performer to Student Leader

My pbbfg1 mates are aware of the fact that I used to be one of the dancers here in our school. I love performing so much whether that is singing, dancing, acting, hosting etc. I had been active since elementary and up to first year college.

Then I decided to concentrate on my part time job and some issues with my personal life.

Thank God because I finally had the chance to be an active Student Leader. We are blessed for having good org mates and I am now meeting a lot of good individuals.

Yesterday, a high school/dance troupe collegue of mine invited me to accompany her buy some stuff since she's leaving for affiliation. We seldom see each other since the day I quit the dance troupe.

"Nagbago ka na" - she said

"Nagbago?"

"Oo. Dati ang kulit kulit mo ngayon.. ewan basta naninibago ako"

I wasn't feeling well yesterday coz my back hurts. I've been skipping my breakfast and lunch most of the time.

"Wala ka na rin mga burloloy sa katawan tapos sobrang simple mo na"

I then consulted my dear college bestfriend, Lecel and asked her if I did really change

"Yes you did, but I love the changes. You changed for the better because you know your priorities now though you tend to concentrate more on your extra-curricular than to your academics"

After an hour, another close friend of mine approached me. At first we were talking about computers then...

"Laki ng pinagbago mo"

"HA? paano mo nasabi?"

"Parang hindi ka na maabot ... basta"

Honestly, I didn't change. Well, maybe I have a different priority compared to last year. I was a happy-go-lucky girl because of family issues and I had a lot of disappointments last year. I am happy right now because I love ECSSA.. I Love my Org!

SKINNY MICAMYX?

At the Internet Cafe:

"Mica pumayat ka.. mas ok hitsura mo dati"

At the Nursing Building:

"Myx! ang laki ng pinayat mo!"

At one of my minor classes:

"May isa dito na dati ang sigla-sigla ngayon parang nalowbatt"

and at the school canteen:

"Mica, dati malaman ka na ngayon parang lumuwang na pants mo. Hindi ka na ba kumakain?"

HAY NAKU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home