All Star PBBFG

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

WEEK 11 - DAY NINETY-ONE
Results of the 8th Nomination

GEE as "DOWNCAST": I'm giving my saving points to Ate Mats. She plays the game well. She deserves to stay! She deserves to be the Big winner.

I'm giving my +2 points to Paolo. There's no choice left! Anyhow, I still want him to be in Big 3 that's why I'm only giving +2 points for him. He truly deserves to be in Big 3!

I'm giving my +4 points to Mica. For the nth time, this is purely strategical. I admire all her efforts for the game. She is also a great player, but again, there are only three slots left.


MARISTEL as "Baby One More Time": +4 ep to mica - sana naman maintindihan niya ito. big 3 na pala at hindi hindi big 4. nagagalak naman ako sa kanyang pagpupursige pero parang may kulang. bahala na, masyadong mahaba ang tali niya eh.

+2 ep to paolo - ayaw ko sana gawin ito pero alam ko na di naman siya mamamaalam sa botong ito. isa siyang mahusay na manlalaro at matinding kaibigan. ang botong ito ay walang negatibong kahulugan o anu pa man.

- 2 saving points gee - mabuti siyang kaibigan at ito ang unang pagkakataon ko na iligtas siya. sa tingin ko karapat-dapat siyang mapasama sa big 3. aktibo siya sa bahay ni bbk, yun lang po at dapat siyang manatili sa tahanang birtwal.


MICA as "BABY KWITIS": She is one of the best players here and i think she is also the safest. I know na she will be saved by the two other vhm. She had been giving her 4 evicting points to me 4 weeks in a row. I'm giving my 4 evicting points to MARISTEL

This girl and I became more closer after the EB and she's also one of the safest na matitira dito. She's a good housemate pero something is lacking. She also gave me evicting points the last eviction. I'm giving my 2 evicting points to GEE

I do believe that he deserves a slot in this game because he had been the kindest virtual housemate in this house. He did not fail to make me smile. He is also a good friend of mine. Since majority of the players are voting with friendship as their basis, I am now giving my 2 saving points to Paolo Miguel.


PAOLO did not participate. He gets 4 evicting points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home