All Star PBBFG

Sunday, November 19, 2006

"Nakakalungkot kumain mag-isa" -Maristel

Sobrang ka-TOXICan na ito... Since the night of November 16 wala na akong tulog! Just thinking san na ko kumukuha ng lakas ngayon for all these things. Grabe! Parang, di ko akalain na, "Hello! Okay pa ba ako?" To be real honest, puro lutong ulam na lang kinakain ko ngayon. Wala na din nagluluto. Ayaw ko din naman muna mag abono ng pera here sa house. Medyo complicated... Di naman na din kasi nagpapadala lately ng enough money to sustain the needs of my younger cousins yung parents nila who are currently based sa Las Vegas, Nevada.

Not that I'm starving the kids. But, to be real honest... I'M ALL ALONE kasi here house. I am by myself talga since yesterday morning. I waited till all our Technical Crew set off for their respective Gig assignments. Nagkaroon din kasi ng 2 biglang event...

Our Gigs are as follows:
Product Launching @ The Bloc, 4th (Fourth) Floor, Sm North Edsa c/o Mr. Bong Bautista from AV Pro, under the directions of Direk Tommy Alvarado.
Communication Set, Government sponsored @ Palacio de Maynila @ 1879 M.H. del Pilar, Malate Manila c/o Mr. Joel Alumno
Acoustic Night @ Sharky's, Timog c/o Mr. Bong Bautista from AV Pro
Acoustic Night @ BMW, Autohaus c/o Mr. Bong Alimario of 1A Productions
An event @ Adamson University
and a DJ Service at Edsa ShangRi-La c/o Jake Arevalo of Forsc Ink

This is one heck of a day. Just had a few sthingyfuls of noodles for Brunch and didn't have snack at all... Just had a lot of drinks... Literally, SOFTDRINKS... Pampabuhay ko ang Coke... So glad that Papu bought this pack of Small Buns and I don't know where he bought it.

While waiting for a call from the management of Guordo's Cafe, at The Fort, I was busy doing my own proboards. Oh! I just don't know what I'm doing... Guess that's what sheer boredom can make...

Got a call from Mr. Sonny Regalado of Cross Tower Ministry, who's having an event on the 22nd and 23rd of December... We negotiated for a bit - but he assured me that he'll consider hiring our services. Also got a call from Annabelle from Guordo's - she relayed on me that it's not them who owes us a money for the other nights event. She said that if there's someone or somebody who owes us it would be the person who contacted us the other day. I just felt bad and explained to her that, that event was just a sub-con. So I just asked her to give me their contact for that night's event and who the person is... She said it was some Miss Kros de Guzman but when that person paid their bill the name on the credit card the person used was Kristine Bautista. Oh, that's a bit of a puzzle for me...

Around 7pm or as soon as the news was through, I decided to go upstairs and take a nap. Can't control my eyes na talaga. Ngayon ko lang na-feel yung sobrang bumabagsak yung mata ko because of antok. When I got upstairs, nagmuni-muni muna ako... I did my night rituals... Said a prayer, cleanse and exfoliate my face and lie down and felt the comfort of my bed! Ang sarap ng feeling... Feels like a lullabye... Parang may nagpapatulog sa akin...

My brother went up at my room and gave me 200 bucks. Bili daw ako ng makakain ko... After that di ko na alam ang nangyari. I was just distrated by the buzzing. Para akong naalimpungatan. Di ko malaman... Nagriring yung smart cell ko It was our tech crew, pero nakakalito... Somewhat parang "Mica" ang nag aappear sa caller ID... Eh di ko malaman ang uunahin ko... Gate ba or cellphone... Bigla na lang nagkahulan mga aso ko... And there were 2 who was growling and suddenly scared me and made me ran downstairs and checked who was out there... That was around 1:30 midnight. It was Harry pala, one of our DJ, nagsoli lang siya ng case logic and susundo na daw sila ni Manuel sa Libis.

I called Jollibee for Food del. I had 2piece Chicken Joy... Nakakalungkot kumain mag-isa. I swear! I was never the LONER type. di ako sanay... I just hope that any time right now umuwi na mga housemates ko... Nakakalungkot kasi...

*Ilang oras na lang din Grand Finale na... Sino na kaya mananalo, kulang na lang magpustahan na din mga tao dito. Waaahhh! Bahala na sila, I have placed my own bets for the game na sa All-Star PBBFG Virtual House eh!

Tulog na lang ako ulit...
GOODNIGHT na lang sa akin...
Hoping for a sound sleep though...

* Maristel received 2 evicting points for including a 1 paragraph confession in her diary entry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home